Volume 1 Chapter 15

~The guys from Raymond~

Tatsumi badly injured his leg, so the guys decided to call an ambulance. Anna and Otani came out of the stadium to meet them and take them to the guy. While they were waiting, they replaced Nishikage, who was all broken up. The girls ran up to him to find out what had happened.

Otani: You're Nishikage Seiya!
Anna: What happened?!

Nishikage looked at Anna and then at Otani.

Nishikage: It doesn't matter.

Anna poked him in the shoulder with her finger, which made the guy grimace in pain.

Nishikage: Ah! What are you doing?!

He was indignant.

Anna: Otani, make sure that the ambulance picks up Tatsumi, and I'll take care of this bully.

Otani nodded her agreement and left. Anna looked at Nishikage.

Anna: Come on, I'll take care of your wounds.
Nishikage: No need, I'm fine!
Anna: Either you follow me, or I'm calling Yoshii and Yuma.

She sounded threatening.

Nishikage: It's his doing...

He spoke uncertainly.

Anna: What do you mean?

She asked, not understanding.

Nishikage: Nosaka... He's gone crazy! He is going to take the field despite the fact that he urgently needs surgery. He has a critical condition, according to the doctor, Nosaka may not live to see the last match... I tried to convince him, but we ended up fighting. His disease has a bad effect on the brain, there is a possibility that he may become disabled after surgery... Anna, he's probably going to die from his tumor...

He spoke dejectedly, while clenching his fist in his hands. Anna was in shock.

Anna: K-how is that?...

The girl tried to hold back her tears. Realizing that she was about to cry. Nishikage wanted to comfort her, but before he could say or do anything, the girl clung to him to hide her tears.

Nishikage: I'm really sorry...

He said guiltily. The girl began to cry. Otani decided to look in their direction and was surprised. Anna clung to Nishikage's chest, and he stroked her head.

*Otani's thoughts: So they know each other? But why is Anna crying?*

The girl became interested and decided to approach them again to find out.

Otani: Anna, has something happened? Why are you crying?

When they heard their voice, they looked at her sharply and were confused.

*Anna and Nishikage's thoughts: We're in trouble...*

Both began to think about how to get out. Anna quickly wiped the tears from her eyes.

Anna: And this! Nishikage didn't want to treat his wounds so much and told me a very sad story. And she touched me so much that I couldn't hold back my tears!
Nishikage: That's right! I didn't think she'd cry about it. My conscience began to torment me, so I decided to comfort her...

They lied. Otani looked at them suspiciously.

Otani: Suspiciously... Somehow your words don't sound plausible...