Chapter 10: A Sweet Rescue

Btw, my schedule is getting a little less busy this week, so you can expect more updates :)

Thank you Blackpinkemma for supporting me it helps a lot, also your leonxreader story is amazing 

Continuing from the last chapter...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hop's pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was walking with Raihan and Sonia until I saw a Wooloo run into the Slumbering Weald, so I chased after it and got it back to my friends. It was sleeping so we decided to take it to a grassier field to let it wake up and get back to eating. But we were in for a shock, cause when we got to a clearing, we saw Y/n, Ash, and Serena passed out with a Mew floating beside them, trying its best to gently wake them up. I supposed it saved them, then seeing the ultra ball in Y/n's hands told me that it was her Mew. Ash and Serena eventually woke up and helped Mew in trying to get Y/n up. As soon as Leon came he rushed toward Y/n, picking her up bridal style.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Leon's pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was worried sick about Y/n and hurried to help her. As soon as I saw her, I picked her up and told my friends that we should get her to the pokemon center. After a few minutes of gathering her stuff she finally woke up blinking her eyes frantically. I saw her cheeks turn a rosy pink shade and asked right away where her Mew was.

~~~~~~~~going to y/n's pov~~~~~~~

I started regaining conciousness and woke up to Leon's honey gold eyes staring into mine. I felt my cheeks turn a shade of pink as he set me down. After taking a few seconds to regain my memory, I asked where Mew was, and to my relief saw it floating around me. "Thank you mew." I said as I returned it to its pokeball. As my friends filled me in on the incident, I was suddenly so thankful for the disguise, as if my fans saw me passed out like that, I would have been the headlines for the newspaper.

~going to the normal? pov that I've been doing for most of this story~

After that incident you decided to walk to your hotel room with your friends and brother preparing dinner with them while chatting. After eating, you said your goodbyes to them and stayed with Ash, Serena, and Anthony in your hotel room that you guys shared (you guys are lucky to find a 4 bed hotel room).

That night while laying in bed, you couldn't stop the playback in your head, how your lips were less than a inch away from his and his golden honey brown eyes staring into yours. Gosh, he was beautiful, but you weren't sure if he would ever like you, he was the champion, and you were still a celebrity, but you were sure that he was probably dating someone else. Trying to forget him and fall asleep would be hard, because you just couldn't. Eventually, your tiredness took over and you dozed off.

It's a little bit short but wraps up what was missing from the last chapter.

That's all for now!!! Thanks for reading, hope you like it, please vote, and if you really like it you can follow, it really helps. Also I do give shoutouts to those who follow, and please comment any suggestions or comments to make my story better. Thanks!!