Author's Note and Last Chapter

Heyyy everyone!! To my lovely readers of this story, thank you for reading this fanfic.

I know the way I write Aoi is weirdly cringe lmao but I wrote this when I was 12, which was around 2-3 years ago. I didn't have time to revise the whole thing, and I don't really know if you guys enjoyed this fanfic, but thank you for the wonderful reads and the comments.

I know some of you guys have pointed out Aoi's personality, but at that time, I was just writing for fun and not really fully paying attention to her character much.

I don't really have any ideas for this book anymore, but perhaps I'll write one last chapter of how it ends just so I can give you all a proper closure. Below will be the final story. Enjoy!!

-------
-------

The war against Muzan started, and many lives have been lost on the battlefield. The commendable sacrifice of many slayers shall not be forgotten within the members' hearts. Everyone did the best they could, and they all won against Muzan.

It was a close call when Tanjiro nearly succumbed into being a demon forever, but thanks to Kanao, he's alright. As for Aoi, she ended up badly wounded from being ambushed by some fellow demons (ocs) that Muzan had specially made for very specific people and mainly for Tanjiro's group but Aoi was unlucky enough to encounter them all at one so she fends them off to prevent from getting to Tanjiro.

Most of the hashiras have died except for Sanemi and Giyu. The battle that they'll never forget, truly.

As time went by, everyone recovered slowly, and as years went on, a new age had come a live without the demons lurking no more. Maybe except for Yushiro, who still mourns for her until this day.

To the hashiras or slayers that have died, they have reincarnated into new people in their new lives.

My character, Roselia, has also been reincarnated and is now Gyomei's wife. During the fight, despite losing her eye, leg, and arm, she went to where Gyomei rested and held his face. She wanted to tell Gyomei she loves him before they pass. Gyomei tells her...

"My only regret was not being able to see your face, but I know that your heart is truly kind and worth my love, so thank you for our years together."

"Let us meet again in the next life with no demons, and I'll love you once more, but this time, as husband and wife."

The two smiled one last time. Roselia sat beside him and held his hand while she slowly lost vision and leaned on him. So this is what they mean to be at peace, her last thought.

In the new life, the two run the daycare together while Roselia is also a teacher. They married and lived a happy life.

As for Aoi and Inosuke, they have 2 children and live a nice life together and passed away when they were of old age. They luckily met their great grandson, Aoba Hashibira, but could not meet his younger brother, sadly.

Tanjiro and Kanao did not have children, but they do have descendants (i could be wrong, but imma make shi up).

The same goes for Zenitsu and Nezuko. They did not have children because Zenitsu was doubting himself a lot at the thought of him being a good father.

Everyone else has their own lives and are well. Its quite cute that they do not know what they did in their past life, but that depends if their stories have been passed down that is. Yushiro continues to live and watch everyone grow. He remembers and knows them still, but he does not approach since he knows that they are only descendants of his old friends.

He's glad everything is alright, but he still feels lonely without Tamayo. He's kept company by Chachamaru, so he felt alright knowing that he's still there for him.

----
----

I know the story is short, but I don't really know how to make it long, but I hope this is alright for you guys. Thank you again for accompanying me on this amazing dumb fanfic journey. You guys stay safe🫶