love is in the air

Tanjiro and Kanao have been close lately because he made her happy and sometimes when she sees tanjiro, she gives him a friendly hug to which makes Tanjiro surprise and they usually hold hands when the two walks together.

-(Tanjiro)" Kanao wanna grab a cake from a cafe nearby?"
-(Kanao)" sure, Tanjiro."

And as usual holding hands and they went to the cafe which was nearby and they ordered 6 redvelvet cheesecake for everyone including for the Hashiras. When they went back, they checked on some stalls and shops before heading back to the headquarter's.

After they headed back, they placed the cakes on the table sliced it and told everyone to gather for the cake and Tanjiro knows that Aoi won't eat together with them so Tanjiro save 2 slices for Aoi. 

Before eating, Inosuke takes off his boar mask and it was his first time to eat cake so he wasn't sure about eating it but he did and he loved it.

And Nezuko also ate 3 slices and she said "arigato onii-chan" but in her "hmmm....mmm..hmmm!" since she still has her muzzle on.

Then Tanjiro said you're welcome. Then after that, Tanjiro had a good idea so he kissed Kanao on the lips, Shinobu was actually very happy then Giyu kisses Shinobu also that goes for Obanai kissing Mitsuri , Zenitsu kissing Nezuko but Tanjiro didn't mind since he wants Nezuko and Zenitsu to be happy anyways. 

And Inosuke was a little bit sad since Aoi wasn't there so he went to look for aoi. And he found her with a parrot on her shoulder and also she is holding a rose but she placed it on a bush then she saw Inosuke looking at her.

-(Aoi) "What are you doing here?"
-(Inosuke)"I was just looking for you, that's all"
-(Aoi)"Why?"
-(Inosuke)"Nothing"
-(Aoi)"You seemed alittle bit worried, are you ok?"
-(Inosuke)"Yeah, im fine."

Aoi takes off his mask and she kisses Inosuke's cheeks and hugs him which made him red and he also hugs Aoi back because his special person just kissed him in the cheeks. 

And Inosuke loves the herbal smell that Aoi has because she's like a nursing person in the Butterfly manor right after Shinobu. Tanjiro and Kanao were looking for Inosuke and Aoi and they saw that both were hugging eachother and they didn't want to bother them so they went back inside and told everyone. 

Everyone went to the garden and they looked at Aoi and Inosuke hugging then suddenly she lets go and he lifts Aoi's chin then kisses her on the lips and she kissed him back and everone that was watching them were so happy for the both of them that they went back inside and talked about what they saw and they went to their rooms and when Inosuke and Aoi went inside they were holding hands and Aoi gave a goodnight kiss before going into her room and sleep that goes for Inosuke also .