First meets

The trio just arrived at the butterfly estate after fighting lower moon 5 rui. Tanjiro saw the girl (Kanao) that tried to kill Nezuko, and Kanao stared at Tanjiro for about few seconds. 

By the time they reached the infirmary, they are met with a girl named Aoi Kanzaki, a girl with butterfly tie on both pigtails, she has a shiny black hair and shiny blue eyes. She led them to  their beds for them to rest and she treated their wounds and gave them medicines

-(Aoi) "you guys have to take your medicines every 5 hours especially you Zenitsu, if you want your limbs back to  normal."
-(Tanjiro)" yes Aoi"
-(Zenitsu)"y-yes Ma'am"

Inosuke did not answer which made Aoi a little bit mad. So, she clears her throat so she could get his attention.

-(Aoi)"Inosuke did you hear what I just say??"
-(Inosuke in a low voice)"yes Mai''
-(Aoi)"its Aoi not Mai"
-(Inosuke)" Can I Eat now?!, I'm hungry you know?!!"
-(Aoi)" You can't eat yet, its not yet lunch, Now Shut Up!"
-(Inosuke)" you can't tell me what to do!!!"
-(Aoi)" why you!!!"

Tanjiro covered Inosuke's mouth,while Inosuke is trying to get Tanjiro's hands off his mouth by squirming around and is about to bite his hand off.

-(Tanjiro)" I'm sorry if he is being rude he hasn't eaten ever since we fought with lower moon 5."

-(Aoi)"its ok Tanjiro, I was gonna head to the kitchen to make you guys lunch anyways."

-(Tanjiro)"okay, thank you, Aoi."

Aoi headed to the kitchen to make them lunch, while the boys were arguing because of inosuke's disrespectful way of talking to aoi.

-(Tanjiro)" Inosuke don't talk like that to aoi because she is trying her best to look after us!
Now you shouldn't rush her about making you food!"
-(Inosuke)"I don't care! She's supposed to feed us anyways!!!"
-(Zenitsu)"Just because she is nursing us doesn't mean you can tell her to do anything for her!"
-(Tanjiro)"zenitsu is right inosuke, just because aoi is taking care of us doesn't mean you can tell her to do something for you thats just an awful thing!"

Inosuke was mad so he decided to take a nap for awhile. But then Zenitsu whispers something to Tanjiro and Tanjiro also thinks of that way a little bit then both of them took a nap after a while.

(30 minutes later)

Aoi knocked on their room but noone answered so she went in and saw the three sleeping so she woke them up and said "Food is ready!". The three woke up and aoi handed them their food but a soon as Inosuke finished his food he said he wanted more then Aoi said "no. Because you're gonna explode if you keep on eating!"

-(Inosuke)"I don't care, I'm still hungry!"
-(Aoi)" No means no!"
-(Inosuke)"Fine!"
-(Aoi)" Now you guys have to drink your medicine, you first zenitsu."

Aoi let zenitsu drink the medicine, he did and he didn't like it as shown in his disgusted expression.

-(Zenitsu)" Why does mine taste gross?!"
-(Aoi)"You won't have to drink that if you are back to normal but you're not, so you're still going to drink it!"
-(Zenitsu) "y-yes Aoi"
-(Aoi)"Now, Tanjiro your turn"

Tanjiro drank the medicine that was given to him and his face had a smile shown right after he drank it all in one go.

-(tanjiro)"It tastes good! Thank you, Aoi!"
-(zenitsu)" WHAAAT??!! How come his medicine goes down easy?!! Mine tastes terrible!! I call that favoritism!!!"
-(tanjiro)" Zenitsu don't be disrespectful!"
-(aoi) "okay...your turn Inosuke"

Inosuke drank the medicine and slept. Aoi is still mad at him though but she sighed and left him alone.

-(Aoi)"You guys should rest for awhile. Call me if you need me. My room is down the hall near the kitchen."
-(tanjiro and zenitsu)"yes Aoi"

Then they waved at her goodbye and Aoi left the room. A little while later, Zenitsu and Tanjiro managed to go to sleep.

Aoi finished up her tasks and headed to bed, feeling stressed but she shrugged it off and made herself comfy now that she can finally rest.