New chapter!,

A/N: How are u my readers? Sorry if im a bad author because i am occupied with problems and crud....hehe. so my updates are gonna take awhile so yeah...Also i am sorry i haven't been continuing this because i was watching other animes and i was having writer's block that i couldn't think of anything to write.

(Shinobu POV)

Ara~ara what a wonderful morning to test out new poisons. I wonder if tomioka-san is awake? Looks like i'm gonna be bothering him for awhile.

(Going to giyu's room)

Aah~ found it
(Knock knock)
I hear footsteps coming to the door and when it was open i see a half sleepy tomioka-san.

-(Giyu)" Yes kocho?"
-(shinobu)" Wow, not even a good morning?"
-(giyu)" fine....Good morning kocho, Now why are u here? Its quite early for me to be awake."
-(shinobu)" Oh nothing just bored and i wanted you to help me with my poisons"
-(giyu)"No kocho. I'm tired so let me sleep."
-(shinobu) *pouting*

Then he suddenly pulled me to his bed and hugged me while he was closing his eyes.

-(shinobu)"let me go tomioka-san!!!"
-(giyu)"no"

Ughhh...i can't believe i have to deal with this when i should be experimenting right now!!! But it does feel comfortable tho.....so might aswell sleep.
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Aoi is awake and making breakfast while the trio are training. Aoi was humming a tune while her bat was sleeping in her room and while aoi was making tempura or some food
(•-•), inosuke inhaled the fresh scent of tempura being cooked. But he was busy challenging tanjiro that he couldn't focus on the scent.

-Few Hours Later-

After the boys were done training they were called to eat and the hashiras were still on their seperate missions《 correct me if the spelling is wrong OvO》. The boys made their way to the table and dig up on the food aoi made. Also kanao is also there eating with them. The trio were talking about their next mission.

-(Inosuke)" i will beat all those demons and i will be greater then you!! hahaha"
-(zenitsu)" Be quiet inosuke! Its disrespectful to yell infront of food!!!"
-(tanjiro)" guys keep it down!"
-(aoi)" if you won't keep it down, i suggest you get back to training!!"
-(tanjiro)" gomenasai aoi-san. I told you guys to keep quiet!"
-(zenitsu)'' inosuke started it!!"
-(inosuke)" Oh shut up monitsu, you coward!"
-(zenitsu)" Oh! You wanna fifht boar!?!?"
-(inosuke)" bring it"
-(tanjiro)" Guys shut Up!!"

The two became quiet and continue to eat and give eachother deathglares.
Once they were done they left and kanao was just sitting and watching the trio train.

Aoi wasn't feeling good and tanjiro noticed the scent. Kanao tried asking aoi but aoi keeps on insisting she is fine.

-later that day-

Inosuke was finding aoi because tanjiro told him to. Inosuke found aoi laying on a flowery field and when he went near her, he noticed that aoi's skin was pale so he carried her. Once he carried her, he suddenly felt aoi's skin burning so he ran back to hq and went to the infirmary and asked help from shinobu. Tanjiro, zenitsu and kanao heard inosuke so they followed him to the infirmary.

《Few Minutes later》

-(Shinobu)" Ara ara~ looks like she caught a fever but the strange thing is she has poison? Hm... where did she get it tho?"

Shinobu was checking at the results then told the 4 teenagers about aoi's condition.

-(Tanjiro)" Wait, aoi has poison? Is she gonna be ok?"
-(shinobu)" Don't worry she's fine but she needs a lot of rest because it seems like someone had just injected aoi with poison as soon as she passed out."
-(inosuke)" well, at least she's fine"

Tanjiro could sense that inosuke was worried and he knew he couldn't really do anything about it. But then suddenly shinobu fell unconscious to the floor and then kanao after. The three managed to catch them on time.

They placed them on the infirmary beds. Suddenly they could hear footsteps and suddenly the door was busted open and they could see a panting obanai (snake pillar if y'all forgotten) holding mitsuri. He placed mitsuri on one of the beds and went to call the other fellow hashiras and their master.

The three boys that stayed behind  were watching over the girls then they suddenly saw strange marks appear on the girl's skin.

-(Zenitsu)" What the- WHAT ARE THOSE?????!!!"
-(Tanjiro)" Calm down zenitsu. Wait- Nezuko!"

Tanjiro rushed to his room and found nezuko inside her box she was asleep and she was alright, she didn't have the strange marks nor did her skin feel like it was burning. Tanjiro then just close the box then went back to the infirmary.

《A Few Minutes later》

The other hashiras and Ubayashiki-sama arrived. Gyomei placed the three girls (sumi, kiyo and naho) on the beds.The trio told them about aoi's condition but they just didn't know with the others.

-(Ubayashiki-sama)" Hm.... these marks are quite familiar, also tanjiro how about your sister? Did anything happen?"
-(Tanjiro)" she's fine."
-(Ubayashiki)" Hm...Why don't you guys go to this town called "Hyonuma" i heard that they have informations about demons and what their most likely to do but not everything is there."
-(Everyone)" Hai!"

Everyone went out of the infirmary and proceeded to their own rooms to prepare to go to Hyonuma.

They were given two notebooks with the information on what type of village Hyonuma is. And it said that it takes about two days to get there foot. And maybe 1 day and a half if they were riding a horse.