New Year

A/N: I am sorry for keeping you guys waiting. Thank you for liking my story.❤❤

It was New year already and looks like everyone has already gotten their kiss but lets go back 1 hour ago.

~1 Hour Ago~

Everyone was just wearing their kimonos and was preparing a feast since it was New Year's Eve.

-(Aoi)" Shinobu-san can you help me with the plates?"
-(Shinobu)" Of course Aoi."

Then they prepared the table and aoi checked on the trio and she saw them asleep.

-(Aoi)" Boys wake up!! Or you will miss the food"
-(Tanjiro)" I'm up"
-(zenitsu)" Me too"
-(inosuke)" Leave me alone"

Tanjiro and zenitsu had to drag inosuke to the dining room which took 30 mins. As they all sat down, they all say their prayers and ate. After 15 mins, they all head to town to see New Year's fair and after few minutes, they all gathered to a hill and did the countdown and watched the fireworks.

Everyone was happy, except for zenitsu because of his high sense of hearing( Uzui is used to it i guess🙂). Then nezuko just massaged zenitsu's ears. The two of them didn't kiss because nezuko didn't want to.

While everyone was watching fireworks, demons were attacking but everyone was to mesmerized by the fireworks and aoi was snapped out by one of her shadow butterflies. Then she noticed the rampage in the city. She tried to snap everyone out but they were to distracted so aoi had to go to the village that was attack.

She saw two demons that we're lower moons( A/N their my ocs, so don't be alarmed).

-(Demon 1)" What a dark and strong scent you have."
-(Demon 2)" You're right Viper, her blood is giving a strong scent."
-(aoi)"Who are you guys?! And what have you done to my friends?!"
-(Demon 1/Viper)" I'm viper and the other one is Halu. Now who are you?"
-(Aoi)" I'm Aoi kanzaki, a demon slayer"
-(Halu)"looks like we will have a pleasant dinner tonight, right viper?"
-(Viper)" Yep"

And now halu and viper rushed over to aoi. Viper used her demon blood art: "poison strings".

Aoi managed to dodge a few of them but she got hit on the shoulder. And the poison was making her bleed out from her mouth. But she managed to keep on moving. She summoned her scythe and tried to succeed her attack.

"Shadow butterfly breathing 6th form: lost shadow butterflies from the unkown!"

Butterflies were appearing and were moving fastly towards the two demons and the demons were bleeding because they got hit by most of the butterflies. Then halu got up. "Demon blood art: hallucination mist"

When aoi heard that, she knew what would happen to her but the poison keeps on making her cough blood. She started hallucinating a little but she had to call out her attack.

"Shadow butterfly breathing fifth form: shadow teleportation!"

She teleported behind hula since she knows that the mist won't go at her behind so she called out her move

"Shadow butterly breathing tenth form: intensified shadow attack together with shadow butterly elegant kill( fourth form)!"

Then she sliced off hula's head but she didn't see viper but then she felt an aura behind her and viper called out her attack "Demon blood art: Deadly Poison cage strings!"

It was surrounding aoi and she had to use "Shadow butterfly breathing eleventh form: Deadly shadow butterly kill" and she sliced throught the strings and slice viper's head off. After she was done she went back to her friends and saw them passed out. And aoi did not want to carry them. But her butterflies helped her bring everyone back to hq. And aoi was adding bandages to herself and drinking a medicine that stops the poison. But it would take a few hours so she took a bath, changed clothes and slept.

《Later Afternoon》
Everyone was awake (except aoi). They wondered how they got to the infirmary room. So they went to go check on aoi. Kanao knocked and found her sleeping.

So she told everyone to not go in since she's sleeping. And they spent training all afternoon. And they were cooking dinner to show aoi how thankful they were even though they didn't know what happened but by the guess of aoi's bandages, she probably was attacked by demons.

《Later evening》

Everything was set and kanao went to aoi's room and told her food's ready. She went out of her room and went to the kitchen with kanao only to be surprise by a big feast.

Sorry if its short- a/n