Still finding a way

Inosuke's POV

Aoi has been acting strange for a whole week now. I wonder what happened to her?... i better go find her right now so i can ask her.

Few minutes later
  Ah! Finally i found her! Before i went near her i placed my mask in the stairs and walked to her. When she looked at me, i could feel the coldness of her eyes and it gave me chills then she asked " what do you want?" In a cold voice.

-(Me)" Aoi what happened to your eyes?"
-(Aoi)"  Inosuke...my eyes are alright so don't mind them."

Then she walked away and went to the forest where she usually goes. Then i followed her, i see her with a bat that was hanging on her finger. Still she didn't give a smile and she was still looking cold like the mismatched haori person. I went to her and asked if there was something wrong because my senses were saying there is and she didn't say anything. She just gave a cold look and looked away from me.

-(Me)" this is not you aoi!!! Why are you suddenly cold to everyone?!! Why are your eyes dull?! You're not like the aoi i knew from before!!! Why did your attitude change?!!! If you continue being like this then we're not together anymore!!!

-(Aoi)" fine!"

Then i left and she didn't even care! She just stared at me and fine was all she could say and she didn't even say she's sorry!!
Ughhhh!!! What happened to her!?? Then suddenly tears were falling down my cheeks while i was running towards my mask and i wore it ran to the room and slept directly ignoring gonpanchiro and monitsu.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Next Day

Aoi woke up prepared breakfast woke up the hashiras and everybody else then went back to her room talking to hiro (the bat) and all the hashiras were wondering what happened to aoi and zenitsu started to eavesdrop on aoi's wall since he has good hearing and he heard aoi saying " why does my past have to turn me cold and h-heartless?". Then everyone asked what he heard and he replied to them on what aoi said and they finished breakfast and planned on how to help regain the old aoi back. (They don't have missions right now.) Shinobu suggested to take aoi at the park, obanai suggested the forest and the others suggested going on a hike on the mountains. So they decided to do all of them. Shinobu then knocked on aoi's door and aoi said "come in" then shinobu lets go take a walk at the park then at theforest and a little hike at the mountain the aoi just nodded and all were wearing casual and did what they had all planned they went to the park first they were eating snacks and they head to the forest and it has a lot of animals and aoi made friends with new ones and she leaped in front of everybody because she spotted two albino deers walking and she headed to the direction where she found the deers and she went near them carefully trying not to scare them and she made friends with them and she said becareful in the forest since there are a lot of deer hunters. And everyone was shock to see her friends with albino deers and talking with them. Then aoi returned to everyone and asked "what?" Because of their expressions. They were like its nothing. Then they went for a hike in the mountains then they saw a child talking to an owl that was color white and the child's hair was white with faded icy blue and it was a girl. The girl turned to them because the owl said a few people are looking at her. Then they asked them "do you need anything?"
Tanjiro said " we don't need anything, and what are you doing on this mountain? The girl didn't reply she just led them to a cabin near by.

-(winter)" i'm winter and i live in this cabin because of the abusing and slavery at home and i make friends with animals because i'm all alone."

-(Tanjiro)" i'm tanjiro and im sorry to hear about what you're going through."

-(winter)" its nothing."

Winter didn't give a smile and her eyes are icy blue and her voice is so calm. Winter said that they can stay at her place since its night and she had 3 rooms one for the boys and 1 for girl and 1 for her. The boys room has 6 beds the girls has also 6 bed and winter's room has a king sized bed and she has alot of stuff toys and knives in one wall.

(Girl's room)

-(Shinobu)" girls let's play truth or dare!"
-( all of the girls except aoi)" ok!"
Aoi nodded.

-(mitsuri)" i go first! Nezuko truth or dare?"
-(nezuko)" truth"
-(mitsuri)"who do you like?"
-(nezuko)" z-zenitsu" *blushes*
-(mitsuri)" awww!"
-(nezuko)" aoi truth or dare?"
-(aoi)" dare" with a cold voice
-(nezuko)" i dare you to......tell us why your acting emotionless lately!"
-(aoi) *sighs* " its because of my nightmares about my parents being killed telling me their death was my fault, why i couldn't save them, and why am i a coward!"
-(nezuko)" i-im sorry to dare you to tell us"
-(aoi)" its ok nezuko, kanao truth or dare?"
-(kanao)" truth"
-(aoi)" are you and tanjiro dating?"
-(kanao)"uhhhh....y-yes" *intnesified blushing*

(Meanwhile with the boys)
All of them eavesdropping on the girls and feeling sad for aoi.

Then everyone went to sleep. Aoi couldn't sleep so she went out high jumped on a tree that was just in front of the cabin and was hanging like a bat except using her legs over the branch to support her and she fell asleep like a bat without a blanket but she is wearing long sleeves and more on jogging pants and she crossed her arms while sleeping.

《Nest Morning》

The girls woke up early screaming because they noticed aoi wasn't there and the boys and winter heard their loud screams and went to their room asking what happened and the girls replied " aoi is not here!"
They went out the cabin seeing aoi hanging in the tree like a bat sleeping peacefully and they went to her and woke her up without startling her, she just gave them a cold look and landed spiderman style after jumping off from her posititon and the girls hugged her but aoi still had no reaction. Inosuke was still ignoring aoi.

Guys im really sorry if this isn't like aoi anymore. And im bad at english.