Rest Week

After aoi helped the boys they now went to kanao and they arrived just in time because kanao was about to be hit by a demon blood art that could instantly kill her then tanjiro went up to her front and called on his water breathing first form( which i forgot what the move was. Im sorry). A7nd it saved the both of them from being hit but didn't kill the demon so aoi finished  it off
With Shadow butterfly breathing sixth form: lost shadow butterfly from the unknown. Then she began running all around the demon  then shadow butterflies coming out of her scythe was glowing and they look so satisfying to look at. Then the demon's head was sliced off then aoi held the demon's head and she said "i know you will be back as a normal person but for now just rest." Then the demon's tears  started falling from his eyes and said to aoi" becareful!" Then after aoi heard that her visions saw the memories of the demon and how he lived and die. Then aoi's eyes were tearin up alittle bit. Then she went to the trio and kanao. And helped her treat her wounds and they're heading back to hq. Aoi was very silent and even inosuke was worried. But then aoi saw something in a part of a forest looking left she then followed it and everyone didn't notice and they arrived to hq still not realizing aoi ain't there.

(Now to aoi)
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Aoi's POV:

What is that creature its leaving alot of blood stains? But i cant be sure if its a demon. Then after a few minutes i arrived at a small village covered with blood and human bodies laying all over the floors. Then upper moon demons showed up there are six of them. Then three started on hitting me with their long,sharp nails. And two has blades that they can use  breathing techniques. Then all six of them hit me but i managed to fight back but then i was hitted on my waist with a blade and one blade also went through my waist and i was gagging blood but then i could feel my eyes' sparkles disappearing and glowing blue and i called on my final move to finisht them all off.

-(me)" Shadow breathing eleventh form: Deadly shadow butterfly slice!

Then all the heads were sliced off because i was too fast for them to catch up. And now i returned to hq and ran in to my room making sure noone saw me. And i had to bandage myself and wipe all the bloodstains and change clothes. And sleep.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

The hashiras just got back from their missions and went to the infirmary. Since they don't know where aoi is, shinobu had to take care of them and kanao and the triplets are there to help also. So after shinobu was done she rested in the infirmary since she was also hurt. So they all fell asleep since its already late.

¤《Next Morning》¤

Aoi is still sleepin because her energy is really very low. And everyone woke up since its already 7am. And they expected aoi to cook already but instead she wasn't there. So they all knocked on aoi's door but aoi didn't wake up. So shinobu opened her door slowly and everyone went inside and they saw aoi's uniform covere in blood and has alot of blood and also has a hole on the waist part. And they saw a bandage lying on aoi's bed and they looked up to aoi and saw bandages on her waist. They saw wounds on her face and arms. They all woke up aoi and asked what happened to her( by the way she's not doing pigtails right now).

-(aoi)" im fine guys. I was just fighting a demon. Thats all!"
-(shinobu)" no aoi!, there's something more then a fight with a demon. Who were you fighting?"
-(aoi)" i told you its just a demon!!"
-(muichiro)" come on aoi, tell us already."
-(aoi)" why don't you guys leave me alone right now, im not in a mood for fighting."

Then they all left even inosuke didn't bother to say anything. And aoi is left in her room talking to hiro in whispers. Then aoi went out her room through her window with hiro but before that she changed to a fixed uniform and did her pigtails. Now aoi is just going to random places to make sure demons aren't there because if there are she will kill them. Then she heads south because hiro told her to find a village. And she found the village and found no people. Not even in a house. And alot of broken stuff. Then a demon appeared even though it was morning. Aoi thought to herself " how does that demon survive in daylight?!". And hiro is also tdistracting the demon and as aoi keeps on dodging its attacks the demon then called out to his demon blood art : suffocation sphere.
Then smoke was surrounding aoi and hiro couldn't stop the demon because he was thrown to a tree and aoi felt like she was about to pass out then her scythe turned to shadow butterfly particles and went to her butterfly hair tie. She felt like she was about to die but she remembered her fifth form.
"Shadow butterfly breathing fifth form: shadow teleportation!" She said and teleported out of the sphere.
And her scythe went to her hand and formed and aoi ran to the demon and sliced his head off making him disappear in thin air. Then aoi ran to hiro.

-(aoi)" im sorry hiro, you can rest now."

Then aoi carried hiro in her arms and returned to hq since it was already sunset. Then she snuck back in to her room and is bandaging hiro and placing him on a little cloth. Now aoi changed and went to sleep because she is tired from the fighting.