Winter!!!

( ok, timeskip to winter day. Because i've been busy and its tiring for me to right the details on what they were doing so ye)

The girls had stopped sneezing and doesn't have a fever anymore.

-(sanemi)" yes!! Its finally winter but it sucks to face the fact that a lot of demons will be coming out since its cold."
-(giyu)" true.."

Then the girls was just in their rooms sleeping. Then it was around afternoon and the girls were just outside.

-(kanao)" welp...its finally winter and we have to face alot of demons...."
-(aoi)" i know..."

(Later in midnight)

Oyakata-sama called aoi and kanao because he is gonna give them the mission.

-(oyakata-sama)" Aoi and kanao please head Southeast and find a temple called ####" ( A/N: you guys name the palace because i don't have any idea on what to name.)
-(Kanao and Aoi)" Yes master."

Then they went to their rooms and changed into their uniform. Aoi brought a little bit food and a cloth for hiro. Then aoi and kanao head out to do what they were told. They didn't let the boys know where they were heading. They head through the forest and passed through a valley that was full of lilies. 30 minutes later  they found the #### temple.

-(aoi)" Hello?!!"
-(kanao)" looks like noone is here"

Then the door of the temple suddenly opens and saw a lady.

-(lady)" Hello? Who are u?"
-(kanao)" we are from the demon slayer corps and our master said their has been a demon living here.
-(lady)" i'm sorry ma'am. But i really don't know about a demon. But you girls can come in."

The girls went in and aoi had a huge feeling about the women. As soon as the women closed the door she then said something to the girls.

-(lady)" So you guys are from the demon slayer corps?"
-(aoi)"y-yes...why?
-(lady)" perfect"

Then the lady took off her maid attire and she was the demon that they were looking for. The demon was wearing a black kimono with red roses for designs ang skulls and bones. And she has tentacles on her back.

-(aoi)" so you're the demon."
-(demon)" yes and you can call akari"
-(kanao)" akari...."

Then akari slapped aoi with one of her tentacles making aoi land on one of the chandeliers. Kanao was dodging every attacks of akari.

-(akari)" Demon blood art: torn tornado

She was spinning around while blasting torns turning to a tornado and kanao was inside the tornado with her. Kanao managed to dodge them and got close to akari and nearly sliced her head off but she kept getting hit until aoi called on her move.

-(aoi)" shadow butterfly breathing 5th form: shadow teleportation.

A portal appeared infront of kanao and she went inside the portal and was teleported infront of aoi who was outside of the tornado.

-(kanao)" thanks for getting me out. Now i have a lot of wounds."
-(aoi)" its no big deal, and don't worry your wound will heal as soon as we finish the fight and take a rest i will keep the demon busy."

Aoi went inside the tornado and  started attacking akari.

-(akari)" Your blood has a strong scent just like your mother's."
-(aoi)" my mother? Wait....that means-"
-(akari)" yes. I was the one who your mother lost to. She was just lucky she made it to your home back alive and i can sensed that you have a strong psychopatic aura."
-(aoi)" Yes, i'm a psychopath alright. When my mother returned home she was weak and then the village started burning because of-"
-(akari)" Me! Yes, i was the one who burnt your village so your family won't live anymore but ,it looks like her daughter survived."
-(aoi)" i was too weak and you killed my family and now i'm gonna kill you!"

Then dark aura surrounding aoi and turned her uniform into the black dress with red roses for design and bloody red, it was also above the knee and she was wearing shorts. And now her left eye is glowing dark violet and her other eye glowing ruby red. Then she keeps on wounding the demon but the demon keeps on regenarating.

(To kanao)

Kanao was trying to wake up hiro(A/N: by the way aoi was bringing a small bag and she accidentaly threw it near the door when she was landing to a wall).
As soon as hiro woke up kanao told him to do something.

-(kanao)" Hiro, aoi is in that tornado and please help her fight the demon."

Then hiro went inside the tornado.

Kanao stretched her arms and legs before jumping in the tornado. After that she jumped inside the tornado and saw hiro grabbing one of akari's tentacles and suddenly got thrown out of the tornado and saw aoi who kept on getting hit by the thorns and has already turned herself to her psychopath form befor she went in the tornado.

-(aoi)" you're gonna pay for what you did to everyone a long time ago! Shadow Butterfly Breathing Seventh form: Hatred of the lost shadow(butterfly edition)."

Then she moved towards the demon cutting all of her limbs and sliced her head off. Then the tornado stopped.
Then aoi fainted and her clothes were back to her uniform. Kanao held hiro's body and placed hiro beside aoi. Then a few minutes later aoi woke up. Kanao and aoi has a lot of scratches and wounds and on their waist as well. Even their uniforms had a lot of tears.

-(aoi)" Kanao, please don't tell me i turned psycho again?!"
-(kanao)" yep...you did."
-(aoi)" I can't believe it!" Then she looked at hiro.
-(aoi)" hiro what happened to you?"
-(kanao)"he was pulling one of akari's tentacles and was thrown out of the tornado."
-(aoi)" my poor hiro"

She was hugging hiro who was badly injured and aoi couldn't heal kanao,hiro and herself because her psycho side took half her energy. Then they head out of the temple and saw it was morning and they realized they've been gone for two days. And they started walking and aoi was carrying hiro. And 30 minutes later they arrived. When they went inside the hq they went to report to oyakata-sama about the demon and after that they went into the kitchen to see everyone eating breakfast not noticing them.

-(Kanao and Aoi)" Hi everyone"

Everyone looked at them with shock because of the damage the demon has done to them. And they all went to hugged Kanao and Aoi.