Chapter 7

Harumi rubbed her head as she stood up blurrily looking at the rubble of the bounty around her.

"Lloyd?" she called out looking around trying to spot the blonde haired boy.

"Over here" he called out from behind her,

"Thank the first spinjitzu master" she breathed. A darker figure stepped towards them.

"Yes i'm fine too" Garmadon rolled his eyes "thank you for your concern" Lloyd slightly rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"So what do we do now?" Harumi asked to take a few steps away from Garmadon and faced lloyd.

"Perhaps the serpentine haven't been reached by the crystal king's forces?" Lloyd suggested "they have archives of old scrolls that may contain information on what to do, right?" Garmadon nodded.

"Yes, however one should always be cautious of those snakes" he grumbled.

"Wait the serpentine?" Harumi asked, "why should they know anything about this?"

"They have lots of old scrolls, there must be something on the overlord and how to stop him" Lloyd explained "plus they're good now, they don't get into trouble".

"They were still one of the causes of the great devourer" she muttered.

The three of them walked onwards throughout the city streets trying to find an entrance to the underground sewer avoiding crystalized people and vengestone warriors where they could. Thats when they heard footsteps, Hounddog mcbrag appeared in front of them. He was light skinned, wore dark sunglasses which covered his eyes and had short black-grey hair.

"You're under arrest" he said putting a hand on his hip and the other holding up some form of taser. Lloyd rolled his eyes.

"Seriously? We're in the middle of a huge catastrophe and you're still trying to arrest me?"

"Not just you, Garmadon and your other friend here are also under arrest. Wait a second" hounddog mc'grab stopped to look at Harumi who held an annoyed expression on her face.

"Aren't you supposed to be dead quiet one?" he questioned. She didn't respond.

"This conspiring with enemies could add more to your sentence, and i'd sure like to see that" he laughed at Lloyd and held up his taser "now we can do this the easy way, or the hard way".

"I like the hard way," Garmadon said as he held purple flames in his hands.

"No dad, were not fighting him" Lloyd pulled his dad away and started to walk away. He was frustrated at how dumb someone could be. Harumi slightly turned her head to see hounddog mcbrag running after them as soon as they started to pick up the pace. Lloyds green eyes darted to the ground as he saw a sewer entrance, Lloyd went in first, then Garmadon, then harumi. Hounddog obviously follows behind.

"You get back here, running from a cop could add more to your sentence you know!" he yelled.

"This place smells gross," Harumi said with a disgusted expression.

"Well this is where we'll find the serpentine '' Lloyd shrugged as they continued onwards through the tunnel that was covered in gross green acid and litter filled water.

"Isn't that green acid from the devourer?" Garmadon asked "I remember that day, I finally got my hands on those amazing golden weapons, great day that was" he nodded. Harumi nodded