⁂ 𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓪𝓲𝓻𝔂

"W-What-? What did you just say?" I shutters trying to calm myself down.

"We are the ones who you called 'Hidden People'" He said calmly.

I find it ridiculous how he said it. Because he said the phrase Hidden People so casually like it isn't a big deal.

And what he meant by Hidden People? What are they? Drug dealer?

"I'm trying to get a honest answer from you mister. Who really are you?" I stood up, getting serious about the situation.

The pale man looks so pissed and grab my wrist.

"Ah! It's cold!" I take my hands back from his grip. "Your hands are too cold!"

He didn't listen to me and raised his hand, he started moving his finger and chanted something. I saw white light in circle motion.

Wait-! What is it?

Before I open my mouth to say something, I started to feel dizzy and lost my consciousness.

When I opened my eyes I found myself on the Clock Tower. I could see clearly the town right infront of me. I found the winter man standing beside me leaning over the clock, looking at the crowd.

"What are you?" I crawl back.

His eyes moved to my direction, as he shrugged. "As I told you before, we are the Hidden People" He walked over to me and lean down to stare into my eyes.

"What kind of Hidden People you are talking about?" I asked him. He closes his eyes and moves back.

"I am Fairy! A Winter Fairy!" He exclaimed, shoving his hands into his skinny jeans pocket.

I heard the most unexpected statement from the man that made me to forget how to breathe. I breath deeply. "Bloody Hell!" I stand and walked over to him.

"How can I see you?" I scanned him, just to find he looks just like humans, nothing different.

"Did you use your magic to teleport us in here? Where do you come from? How old are you? DO YOU FAIRIES HAVE A NAME?" I get excited and throw bundle of questions on the Winter Fairy.

He put his index finger on my forehead and pushed me backwards a little away from him.

SUGA POV

I am expressing major confusion. No one is supposed to see me unless I allows the person to see me. I speak back to avoid commotion with the woman.

I closes my eyes. "Lady can you please calm down? You are asking so many questions at the same time. I am also asking that myself how are you able to see us" I told her.

She calmed down a little after hearing me out. I don't think so I have ever allowed anyone to see me. But how can this crazy girl see me.

After thinking for a minute, I make a self judgment and turned to her.

"Let's go back to our house!"

She couldn't compose herself, maybe she's waiting for this moment to actually encounter some entities like us, that she only read on textbooks and old records.

"Bugger. I think I'm gonna cry right now. This is so unbelievable" She wiped away her tears under her eyes.

I couldn't help but roll my eyes at her cringey behaviour. Without wasting any second, I hold her hand to teleport back to our house. She flinch as I make contact with her skin, maybe feeling cold sensation coming from me.

We teleported back to the living room and I called the others to assemble and fix the issue.

Y/N POV

Yoongi was currently sitting on the sofa's arm chair while the other three are awkwardly sitting infront of me. Excitement was plastered on my face, but I hid it anyway.

One of them didn't looks awkward by the moment we are stucked in, more likely he is enjoying it. His hand touch his face, as he wipe his plumpy lips. I looked away feeling a little nervous.

"So... Hey! I am Taehyung! The Spring Fairy!" He stands and introduced himself bowing at me like a prince.

Okay! That's so... Cool! I guess.

I smile at him. "Hello Taehyung. Nice to meet you!" I smiled back making the awkwardness flew away.

"Umm.. I'm Hoseok. The Summer Fairy! But you can call me Hobi" He passes me his beautiful smile, which made my day.

There is no lie in this, if I say that his smile is like the first ray of dawn that brings a happy smile on everyone's face.

"Oh! That's cool, I like summers, Hobi" I replied with a warm smile.

The two fairies turned their attention to the third one, who is shy from the start when I have arrived here. He gulped and glance over at me.

"Uhm Hii- I'm Jung-kook. Autumn Fairy. And call me only Jungkook!" He lowered his head as soon as he completed his sentence. I nodded in response.

I sighed and turned to the Winter Fairy, the other also looked at him. He wrinkled his eyebrows. "What?" He echoes.

"Introduce yourself!" I told him.

"Aren't you already aware about me?" He shrugged nonchalantly.

"Still, it's our official meeting. So yeah! Do it! Introduce yourself" I told him, giving him back same attitude he was showing me all this time.

"Ugh!" He groaned. "Alright! Yoongi! Winter Fairy" He introduced himself in just four words and felt like he had given me a lecture. Maybe that's enough for him.

"Hmm, What else could I call you? Is there any name?" I asked looking at the three other fairies because the cold gaze of winter fairy piercing my soul.

"Suga! Just call him Suga!" The Summer Fairy said smiling and melting my heart.

"Let's make a deal. I'm going to answer all of your questions in one condition" Suga puts up a deal without letting me speak further.

I nodded. "Hmm Yes. What it is?"

"This would never come out on the headlines or papers. As far as the world is concern, we are just folktales" His voice turned into serious one.

"Why? I mean I have spent so much years and strived too hard to prove you are real! This is my break on discovering world's secrets!" I try to support my judgement.

"That's the point" Taehyung points out. "We like to keep it that way. There are reasons why we are not allowing you to see us, to prevent chaos"

"You people are living in a century that is dependable on technologies and innovation exposing us would create commotion on humanity" Taehyung come closer to me, saying all the things sassyly.

Nodding quitely, gulping down the nervousness. I parted my lips to utter some words but get stop.

"Besides, even you revealed that fairies exist, they will only find you crazy because they can't see us but you can" Hoseok exclaimed.

I feel so disappointed that one of my goals on proving folk tales is far beyond my reach. I calm down myself getting my head straight.

And if I pay attention to Hobi's word, maybe he is right. Even if I tell others that I can see fairies, they think I am crazy.

"Alright, I won't peep anything about you since I'm the only one who can see you so it is pointless" I sighed, lowering my head.