⁂ 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓪𝓼𝓽

I consumed my time thinking about what the winter fairy said and it's already two in the morning.

I'm still in confusion, if I really encounter a fairy or it's just my hallucinations.

'Humans and fairies were not supposed to have a connection anymore'

"What does he mean by that? Are humans and Fairies interacted before? Mr. Smith I hope you won't get mad at me" I squeeze my eyes.

I took my trench coat only wearing pyjamas underneath and slippers to cover my feet. I hurriedly walked outside to meet with the old man.

"Bugger" I sprint towards the key holder. "Ahh- Got it!" I smile.

SUGA POV

"Hyung! Where is she?" Taehyung runs towards me.

"Who? Whom are you talking about?"

He closes his before eyeing me. "The girl Y/N! Where is Y/N?"

"Ooo- She- uhm actually no clue. Probably at her place!" I give him a small smile before walking to the room.

Laying down on the bed, I turned to other side to face the wall. I opened my eyes and sighed. Peeking out from bunk bed I glance over to others, finding them sleeping peacefully. I groaned and lay back down.

What's wrong with me? After working whole day, I come home and sleep without any worries. But what happened today, why can't I sleep?

"Is that because of the girl?"

I turned to other side, seeing the pale winter moon, shining under snow. This view somehow calms me down.

I remembered when I saved a little girl from the frozen river, when she was drowning.

And if I'm not wrong, Y/N is the same little girl whom I saved some years ago.

I had noticed a mark in her hand, a burnt mark, not by fire but definitely by me. And that's how, I assume that she could see me.

Anyways, I just wish that as the season of love has begun, it ends on a happy note without any trouble.

Y/N POV

I carefully drove my way to the national library where Mr. Smith normally sleeps. He resided himself in the government property to watch it at the same time.

I easily sneaked inside the gates, going here every day and having the Library Director as my guardian gives me advantage to have an access on the building.

I knock on the door. "Mr. Smith! It's me Y/N! I need to talk with you in an instant" I shout standing outside the door as the cold breeze passed by me, I shiver and knock on the door again.

"Old man! Open up the door! This is very urgent!"

I stopped when I heard that someone is coming near to the door. The door opens viewing Mr. Smith, standing adjusting his glasses.

"For the love of queen Elizabeth! What is your urgent reason to disturb me at this eerie hour Y/N?" He groaned in annoyance.

I know anyone would be annoyed if someone knocked on their door at this hour. But this grumpy old man is selfish.

"Hidden People!" I blurt out before he started his lecture over something.

It only took two words for the old man to be shocked. He touched his temple. He closes his eyes and moves back to let me in.

He sit back after handing me hot coffee mug in my hands. He didn't said anything but I didn't stop.

How can I? I encountered fairies! And this old man had to know about this.

"Mr. Smith. I know this will sounds crazy but I spoke with fairies. I SAW THEM!" I shout the last three words in excitement.

But Mr. Smith give me knowing look which definately says are you high on something.

"Are you sure what's going out with your mouth. Don't tell me you are under the influence of alcohol!"

I stay silent and glare at him. I know he didn't trust me at all. But I know how he will believe in me. I pulled my sleeves up and showed my wrist to the old man.

He pulled my wrist closer. "Oh my god! What happened in here? Did someone hurt you?" He examined my hand. He looked so concerned about it, but it wasn't the matter.

"Those bluish burn marks are from a fairy who made contact with me earlier and his hands was cold as dry ice and- and that happened when he teleported us somewhere else"

"He took me on top of the clock tower. Mr. Smith please tell me that I'm not hallucinating this burn" I looked at him.

I told him everything on how did I encounter the fairies and explaining that only I can see them.

"There must be reason that only you can see them-" I nodded in agreement with him.

"Uhm yeah I know!"

"Because of your hallucinating!" He exclaimed standing up.

"What?!"

"Y/N! Stop reading those books. There is nothing like fairies in this world" He tell me and started walking.

I stared at my wrist while Mr. Smith excused himself for some work. Some memories flashes on my mind.

"Winter... Cold hands... Snow... Cold hands-... COLD HANDS! YES!" I jolted up, remembering something that will answer my questions.

I run outside to check the winter man at the brick wall but i found an empty spot.

"Where are you? I need to talk to you?" I whispered.

I walks around the town, wandering on how I could talk to the fairies.

"I need to speak with you... Winter Fairy... SUGA!" I whispered his name silently, after sitting on the bench under the tree.

A second didn't pass and the wind gradually blows from calm to strong. I felt like I'm going to fly away with the air. I covered my face from getting too much blizzard to suffocate her and leaning my body forward to prevent myself from falling on the ground.

"What's going on? I never heard that there's a snowstorm coming tonight"

The wind stops from slapping my body, I fully opened her eyes.

"You came..."