⁂ 𝓪𝓷 𝓾𝓻𝓰𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓾𝓷𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀𝓷

"What's going on?"

I turned back when the air started getting calmer and noticed a little bluish circle getting bigger in each passing second turning into a teleporting circle.

The circle suddenly blasts making snow fall around the area. I covered my face with my palm.

I open my left eye. "You came..." I smile towards Yoongi.

We are staring at each other. He looks more surprised than me.

"Did you just summon me?"

"I'm not sure but I called your name that's it!"

"How did I get here? Lady, can you please confirm if you are really a human?" He said in condescending tone.

"I AM A HUMAN! Wait- Are you implicating that I am a witch!"

"I...no. I didn't say that. I must go back" He glance over to me before turning around.

"Wait!"

He froze and turned around to face me.

"Please just listen to what I'm going to tell you!"

"You are wasting my time so make it quick!"

I closed my eyes before continuing.

I exhaled. "You see that?" I raised my wrist. "I have got this burn too when I was child. I supposed to die when I was swallowed by a frozen river but the water turned into an ice and saved my life" I met his eyes.

"It was you... You saved me!"

As I ended saying the things, I can clearly see hesitation in his behaviour. He tried to disappear himself but I cut him off.

"Right, teleport again and surely I'll summon you back. It was you because you have the same cold hands and it gave me burn. I'm definitely sure it is you!"

"It wasn't me!" He exclaimed starring back into my eyes.

I inhaled some fresh air to calm myself down. "But maybe that's why I can see you because you made contact with me. And because I cracked the case, you are going to grant my request"

He sighed. "I'm not genie"

"No you are not. But I learned that you fairies tend to help the humans before to create harmony and prevent something to destroy the world" I blinked, licking my dry lips.

"Sorry, my scriptures were torn dur to its age I didn't get the other content of it"

He looked away and said anything. I sighed.

"So you are going to let me observe you anytime I want and I'll promise that I won't expose you in return. Deal!" I extended my hand towards him.

I can see that the winter fairy starting to get mad on my eagerness to get involved with them. Nevertheless, he agreed against his will to shut my mouth.

"Fine-" He yanked my hand away and walked closer to me.

"But never disturbed my work" His breath touch my cold nose making me shiver. I scrunched.

"Wonderful! But there's a problem. I don't know where you guys live!"

He groaned. "Hold my shoulder. I'm going to show you how you can find our house"

I hesitate to touch him because of the thought his cold body burn my entire body. Nevermind. I put my hand on his shoulder and walk closer to him only regretting my decision. He was colder than I imagine. I could feel him chuckling.

"Alright! Be ready!" He whispered.

Within in a second, I found myself top over the clock tower. I hold my head.

"Ugh! When will I get used to your teleportation?"

"See that isolated house on the right side? That's ours and you are the only one who could see it. It is not visible to humans eyes, supposedly" He remarked.

"Oh... Amazing! Alright, see you tomorrow!" I smiles.

When I turned to set my eyes at Yoongi, the pale man is gone!

"How dare you leaving me alone on top of the tower! SUGA!!!" I shouted my lungs out.

He appears infront of me, leaning against the clock. He smirked. "Now I see. That's how you summoned me. Let's go back to your home!"

He laughs and without any warning, he put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. Okay, that's made me nervous.

I gulp down my nervousness, don't want to show any affection of his on me. But he already noticed it.

My face automatically turned into disgusting, thinking about him and me only gave me the creeps.

"Pardon me. If I needed to hold your waist. I don't want to burn your skin due to my zero temperature. Hold on"

Our figure dematerialized and materialized in front of my front door. I pushed him away from me and maintained a good gap between us. I cleared my throat.

"Uhm Suga Thank you so much for accepting my request"

The next thing I did made him lost in his thoughts as I impulsively hugged him. He tried not to be shaken from the contact, but maybe his body is not listening to him.

Well! That's my mistake!

He awkwardly pushed me away from his index finger on my forehead. "No... No problem. I should go!"

The winter fairy sprint away and turns around. I have no idea what's going on with him.

"Is he alright? Why does he walk like a robot?" I whispered to myself.

I changing my position continuously.

I can't sleep the whole night as long as the excitement lingers in my heart. I can't believe that finally i got the chance to meet the hidden people.