⁂ 𝓰𝓻𝓮𝓮𝓴 𝓰𝓸𝓭

Hephaestus~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hephaestus
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Somewhere in a less snowy mountains, a high entity is living with his hammer on his hand. Sulking to his range as hot as thick lavas that is flowing everywhere.

"Humans...!" Velchanos groaned angrily. "They never changed. They will always be greedy and selfish like what happened to my daughter, Pandora!"

"Zeus told her never to open the box until her curiosity consumed her patience. She opened the box, unleashing evil in this world"

Velchanos! He was one of the main deities in the Minaon pantheon, alongside a Mother Goddess figure who appears to have been his mother and consort, with the two participating in an hieros gamos.

His daughter Pandora, was the first mortal born amongst Gods and Goddesses.

Beast growls, hammer sounds...

"Now it's my time for humans to pay for their sin for stealing my precious anvil. Find that human and bring my anvil and her dead body back to me"

The manticore growls and runs away.

The lava starts to flow out of the month of the mountain, a sign that the God of fire is on upcoming range.

Y/N'S POV

I'm driving on the road in late evening since I finished encoding and printing the test papers. I saw something jump out of nowhere, stirring my wheel to avoid hitting someone.

"Ugh! I think... I hit my head!" My eyes were closed as I hold my head and lift my face up.

I heard something growling near me.

"OH. MY GOD!" I squealed loudly.

A creature is glaring at me screeching it's sharp claws on the wind shield, it opened its mouth to show its deadly fangs.

I'm holding my breath back starring at the deadly creature infront of me.

Even though, there is a car between us and to protect me but my heart is beating so loudly in my chest.

The creature lift his claws and breaks the windshield.

"NO!... STOP whatever you are!"

The creature is very similar to the old Greek myth creature Manticore.

The manticore wildly prying the car to grab me, shaking it so hard. It released another growl but it only stand and continue to howl until another manticore appears.

"HELL! NO-" I looked at the another manticore just to find out that it was seems bigger than other. His fangs and claws are sharper.

I quickly jumped on the passanger's seat to protect myself getting eaten by the beasts.

The Manticore's Scorpion tail penetrated the car's roof and it almost stabbed my head, luckily I avoided it in time.

"Dam it! I don't want die yet, someone please help me!"

The beast was able to destroy the car's roof, swinging it's claws to reach me.

The bigger one Manticore jumped on the car lifting its tail.

Before it destroy the car, I opened the door and jumped off, causing me fall. I turned back to see my car's piece of metal are laying around.

I run as fast as I could. I'm trying to think how I could survive from this miserable night until someone comes into my mind.

"I'm sorry but I need you right now SUGA!!!" I called out his name.

The wind started to blow as I see the teleported circle forming infront of me. Within a second a figure appears infront of me.

"What's going on-"

The beast gained on him but with his fast reflex, he abled to teleport on the other side. However, Manticore summoned a group of it's kind. They growl at Suga. He knew he's outnumbered.

"Stay far away from us. This is going to be messy!" Suga warned me.

"There are too many beasts. What are you going to do?" I asked in concerned.

"You'll see!" He turned to me and smirked. 'Summundre Faere!'

He chanted the words in Latin. A magic circle appeared to summon the other three fairies.

"You called us hyung?" Taehyung echoes. His eyes turned to my direction as his eyebrows crashed together in confusion.

"I see we have an interesting party in here tonight!" Hoseok said holding Taehyung shoulder and made him face to the creature standing at the opposite direction of mine.

"Alright! So...!" Jungkook speaks. "I'll take the centre, you take the left Taehyung and Hoseok hyung the right. This is going to be fun!" He said as the fairies eyes turned into different colours and their body surrounded by the fog.

"You are going to witness of what are we capable of human!" Suga smirked at me.

"Let's party!!!!" Taehyung chuckled.

The fight started between them and I hide at the safe place. The manticore charges in to all directions, but the fairies are powerful to stop them. They are moving so fast that the beasts can't catch up on their speed.

I try to think what just happened with me, I'm just about to die. But why these manticore are attacking on me. What have I done?

Hoseok summoned his fire abilities to burn the wild creatures into the ashes. Taehyung is chanting his spell to release toxic plants pollens to paralyze them.

"Not all the flowers are lovely, they can also be the deadly!" Taehyung grinned.

'Tanctus Mortem!' Jungkook chanted in Latin. Black coloured food started to flow around him.

"Oh shit Jungkook! You should tell us that you are going to use that dark magic!" Suga yelled.

"I just want to end this in instant. Give me the stage everyone!" Jungkook chuckled darkly. His eyes turned black as float in the air.

"What? What does he mean by finishing it in instant?" I whispered to myself.

Suga runned over to me, grabbing my wrist and all of them fled away enough to avoid Jungkook's nasty dark magic by emitting the dark smoke and making the beasts into lifeless bones, left putrefy.

Hoseok started to vomiting. "My goodness Jungkook! Don't use that damn spell when I'm around. You know that I can't handle it's putrid smell"

They all are covering their nose from the awful smell coming from the decaying creature. I was so overwhelmed to witness the season fairy's power to this extent.

"Tanctus mortem? My Latin is a bit rusty but if I understood it correctly, it means touch of death!" I turned to Jungkook. He grinned wiping his sweat away from his forehead.

Little did we don't know there is one Manticore remaining waiting it's chance to gnaw me while their guard is down. It advanced to my direction but Suga caught it's presence.

A magic circle appeared as he chants his spell, freezing the manticore and giving a big blow of punch to make beast's body to scatter everywhere.