⁂ 𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓮

One fine day, I surprised the fairies when I brought different kinds of snacks from the town and cooked a famous dish as a token of gratitude for letting me observe them.

"Ahh! There's going to be a cooking showdown in your town Y/N. There are no age limit to join the contest and the main price is Massandra 1775!" Hoseok squealed in excitement while reading the newspaper.

"THAT IS THE MOST EXPENSIVE SHERRY WHICH COSTS $43,500. I NEED TO JOIN THIS CONTEST!!!!" Hoseok held Taehyung's collar and shakes him.

"Wait! You never had expensive wine before?" I looked at him.

"We are not a god to have everything we want Y/N" Taehyung pushed back Hoseok from himself. "And we also use money to buy foods. Of course they never suspected us as fairies" He shrugged eating carmel candy.

"Amazing! So where does your money come from?"

"North Pole! We call it 'dambeens' and we have money changer exclusively for fairies" Jungkook told me.

Yoongi walks in the dinning area to get some coffee, he noticed my cup and touched it when he walked passed by me.

I silently noticed him. I lift my cup.

"Unbeliev-! What an arsehole... He froze my coffee!"

"I thought that you are only going to observe us, not to consume our supply too. It serves you right!" Yoongi smirked leaning over to the door frame.

He left the room while the three fairies can't help to laugh on what their hyung did.

"I can't believe Suga hyung played a prank on you Y/N. He never does that to us!" Taehyung pouted.

I glared at him while waving my frozen cup in the air.

"Should I be flattered? Because I am so miffed!"

I have no idea on what Hoseok was planning to do not until he hold the cup and chanted something in Latin.

"Incendere!" He touched the cup. "There! It's newly boiled coffee!" He smiled.

"WOW!! You guys are making me crazy with your magic. Do you have a spell to give that cold fairy some allergy?"

They only laughed on my humour and continue to spend their evening heart fully.

"I just wonder do you guys have birthdays?"

"Yes we do! We celebrate it on the day when our season starts and my birthday is approaching!" Taehyung smiled.

I got lost in my thoughts, planning to check one specific boutique on the next day.

I was walking on a thin layer of snow while the sun was setting down.

"Good heavens! That winter fairy decided not to create snow today. Now I have a peaceful time enjoying this sunset while walking to their fancy house and I think my bladder is going to burst, bugger"

I walked into the house and yell the fairies name but no one replied. Confused, I walked inside in search of them.

I sprint towards the comfort room only seeing an unexpected scene.

Yoongi came out of the door. A robe is only covering his body and a mist is coming out of his skin. I gulp.

My heart is beating like a drum again my chest, unable to more nor to speak to apologise for invading a fairy's space, if that's really a violation for entities.

"I-ah... I am sorry..." I turned around.

"You could still see me? I used camouflage magic to blend my surroundings" His voice is slow and deeper that usual.

"Winter fairy! Do you think I'm going to speak in the air. I can see you as clearly as an ice, I'm going to excuse my-ah!"

Yoongi pulled me around to face him. He's giving intense gaze on my eyes while holding me by my shoulder.

"You are- so- cold!"