⁂ 𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓴𝓲𝓼𝓼!

SUGA POV

"Boss Griffin! I need to talk to you" I walked into the room.

"SUGA! I have a visitor. What can I do for a level five fairy like you?" Griffin grinned.

"Drop the act boss, you are giving me goosebumps from your nice behaviour" I chuckled. "I need m Adhe Orzo"

"You want to check your frozen rose?" He questioned.

"Yep and to consult my current issue. I need to stick with this authorization-to-see-our-life-source thingy although I could check it myself and violate the rules without getting punished"

"Hahahaha! Alright, I'm giving you permission to release your Adhe Orzo"

I smile and raised my hand on my chest level. My hand glows upon materialising my frozen rose.

"It's glowing so much!" Griffin said rubbing his beard.

"I never saw my rose glowing so bright before. This human grabbed my wrist and I felt strong energy that is overwhelming like I have been charged in full battery"

"Hmm... This is the first time I encountered such issue like this in my million years of existence. I will bring this up to the council"

The silent took over us for a minute. But Griffin break it with his unusual question.

"Can you try to make contact with the human again? I want to make sure if she has something to do with your life source" He suggested.

"What kind of contact? Touching her? I would burn her skin again"

"That's bad! Is there any part of your body that is not cold at all?"

Y/N POV

"You are- so- cold!" I said trying to get away from him.

His eyes didn't off of mine. He lean over to me.

"Don't slap me!" His husky voice come in contact with my ear.

He pressed his lips to mine. I struggled on my instinct and my eyes went bigger.

Why is he kissing me out of nowhere?!

I keep on pushing him hard but he's freaking strong. My heart is going wild but I'm more worried on having a burnt lips.

His lips are so soft. I fall into trance as he keeps on kissing me and I find myself slowly kissing him back.

"You are so nervous. Open your mouth!"

I can't believe myself that I did what he told me and then breathes on my mouth. He closed our gap and he breathes another cold air, I felt cool sensation on my throat like I'm eating a mint, strangely calming me.

He pulled away from the kiss leaving me so puzzled to his randomness.

"What in the bloody hell was that?!" I looked at him. He didn't said anything.

"Living with humans 101: Never kiss a human randomly because it is rude"

My blood is boiling while he's touching his lips and spacing out. His cheeks become less pale. I can see red colour in it.

"Are you blushing?" I pointed to him. "I'm the one who should be flushed right now, unbelievable! I try my best not to make you mad winter fairy so I can stay longer. What is your rational explanation from what you did?"

Yoongi straightened his posture and looked at me. I feel weird sensation in my stomach.

"Thank you for not slapping me!"

He left me here. I can't believe it. I followed where he went, holding a paper bag in my hand.

I entered in the room, which looks like their bedroom.

Oh... They have a cosy room. Anyway I need to give this to him.

"Why are you here? Respect my privacy human" He echoes in his normal voice.

I scoffs. "Wow! Respect? Privacy? Do you know any of that? Whatever. This is for you. It's a belated birthday gift. Goodbye"

I shoved the paper bag infront of him and run outside the room. I don't want to look in to his eyes because I can't help myself to get under his trance again.

SUGA POV

I found myself sitting on the bunk bed when I came back to my senses. I'm holding the paper bag, slowly lifting up what's inside.

"This is a coat!" He chuckled. "She even bothered to give me this even though I don't feel cold at all"

I found a note sticking to the coat and removes it.

"You asked me why I saved people. Let me ask you back why do you guard our world although we are not the same kind. You are living thousands of years but still lacking on some aspects that's why you asked me Why I saved them?"

"Command and Execute. Maybe that's the only thing they taught you. But we humans, we consider, feel and appreciate. I believe that deep inside you don't despise us since you let me stay here. Happy Birthday Suga!"

I became more interested how humans behave further more. I kept the paper and hanged the coat on my cabinet.

"I felt, I feed on tremendous energy but why do I feel so emotionally weak?"

My eyes fell on the coat hanging on my cabinet.

"She's a thoughtful human being even before finding out that I'm a fairy and despite of my coldness towards her"

"Oh hyung-?" Jungkook entered in with widened eyes. "Are you sick?"

I snapped upon hearing another voice in the room.

"What?"

"You always wear poker face ever since I joined this team but now you're smiling like that-" Jungkook try to imitate my smile.

"Am I?" I asked, making that face again. I turned back to look at the coat. The smile come across on my face. I touched my cheeks having a thought that maybe I could see my own face.

Whatever is going with me, well I'm glad that it's happening because I don't want me to be cold like my season forever.

"Hoseok hyung! Something is wrong here. Pick me up I'm scared!" Jungkook yell running out from the room.