47

SID :

"Ok. We will be starting in 10 min." Saying I disconnected the call as I entered our dressing room.

Minnie was sitting infront of the mirror wearing some earrings.

It's been almost a month since Vijay's incident and now she is in her 33rd week.

Though she looks huge with the triplets, I feel she is cute like a panda.

But if she gets to know that I am calling her panda, she will kill me. That's the only nickname she didn't like from the 'list of names' I call her and we don't know why.

"Who's that?" She asked looking at me through the mirror.

"It's Deepak. Naina has ultrasound today." I said going to the cupboard where her sandals are stacked.

Taking a pair of comfortable sandals I kneeled infront of her.

"After meeting he wants me to go check on the beauty studio." I said helping her wear the slippers.

We have an yearly review meeting today and Minnie also has to come since she is also the CEO.

I looked at her face that's glowing with the pregnancy.

"You look lovely." I said cupping her face.

She removed my hands from her face and stood up.

"I know that I am fat and ugly. There's no need to try so hard to make me believe what I am not." She said with a small smile walking away from the mirror.

I quickly followed her and stood infront of her.

"I am not making you believe anything. I am just saying the fact." I said holding her shoulders.

She scoffed not believing me.

"I didn't say that you are lean. But who said being chubby is not beautiful?"

"You really really look beautiful. You should stop feeling like you aren't. I am not happy with how you are treating yourself." I said disappointed.

Her eyes welled up making me groan internally.

Damn the hormones.

"You always have a way with your words you know?" She said sniffling and smiling.

Chuckling I kissed her forehead.

.

"Do you want to know some office gossip?" I asked sitting next to Minnie on the couch.

We just reached office and she seemed off. She will definitely kill me if I ask her if she was ok.

Because that's what I have been doing lately, ask her if she was fine or if she needs anything.

Since she entered her 8th month, I have become more antsy than her.

That fear of something happening to her during this phase is so overwhelming that sometimes I suffocate her with my over protectiveness.

I wanted this pregnancy to be over, so I can have a bit of relief.

Raising three kids at a time is another nightmare though.

So here I am trying to find out what's wrong with her as subtly as possible, without asking her directly.

"Hmmm?"

"Harsha and Prisha are seeing each other." I said smirking.

"When did that happen?!" She shrieked excited.

I sighed silently, relieved.

"May be two or three months. I am not sure. You have to ask them for details." I shrugged.