Chapter 1: Sekirei #88, Musubi

Shinto Teito, Morning

Shinto Teito is a highly populated city located in Tokyo, Japan. Currently, above the massive crowds of people in the streets, a 19 year old young man can be seen jumping from building to building on his way to college before his morning classes start. His name is Kagari Sanashi.

He was in his 2nd Year and it was the last day of college before summer vacation, which gave him more pep in his step as he parkoured all the way to the campus.

Kagari: Alright, I'm almost there...

Kagari's Thoughts: (Finally, after this it's nothing but summer vacation. I've been looking toward to this!)

Just as he was about to jump to the next building, he heard the sound of a screaming woman below him. Kagari looked down to see a woman and her baby surrounded by three thugs.

Woman: Please, just leave me and my baby alone!

Thug 1: Ah, don't worry. We won't harm the baby. Just as long as you give us everything in your wallet, of course.

Thug 2: A Baby, huh? I can be your bady's daddy if you're lookin' for one, tits.

Thug 3: Why not skip the flirting and get right to it, eh?

Woman: Help!! Someone, please help!!

Thug 1 covered the woman's mouth with his hand.

Thug 1: Sorry baby, no one's comin' to help ya. Now, why don't we go deeper in the alleyway and-- ack!!!

He was interrupted as a small rock hit him in the back of his neck.

Thug 1: Who the hell threw that!!

???: Seriously, robbing and trying to molest a curing mom? Jeez...

Kagari: Can you guys be anymore pathetic...?

Thug 2: Who the hell is this kid?

Thug 3: Bah, Just some college punkass, who the hell cares. There's three of us and only one of him!