Chapter 27: The Long Awaited Rematch, Kagari vs Mutsu

Abandoned Train Station, Shinto Teito

Kagari: Hayato Mikogami of the South, and Sekirei #5, Mutsu. It's been a long time since we last met.

Hibiki: So, he's the Ashikabi of the South, huh? And he's got a Single Number, too?

Hikari: Wait Kagari, how the hell do you know these two losers...?

Kagari: I had a run in with them a while back before I met up with you and Hibiki again.

Hayato: I'll say! You've been a real pain in my side, Kagari Sanashi. I still haven't forgiven you for meddling with me getting The Discarded Number and Number #65.

Kagari: I don't really care. Here's some advice, little boy. If you want to win this game, then you shouldn't try and force Sekireis to emerge with you.

Hayato: How dare you call me a little boy! Listen here, you're not going to stop me a third time, those three Sekireis are going to be mine!

Kagari: Yeah, we'll see about that, kid.

Hikari: Great, he's already starting to annoy me.

Kagari then turned his attention towards Mutsu.

Kagari: It has been a very long time since we met, Mutsu. I've been waiting for our next fight.

Mutsu: As have I, Black Ashikabi.

Mutsu drew his katana as he walked towards him.

Mutsu: But I won't be holding back this time around

Mutsu: But I won't be holding back this time around. I'm ready to continue where we left off back at the park.

Kagari: Good. Then let's have a good rematch.

???: I don't think so, you idiots!!

Just then, Kagari and the twins jumped into the air as small, thin metal wires hit the ground.

Kagari: What the?

He looked to see a Sekirei who had the exact appearance of Mitsuha was standing infront of them.

Hikari: Did you just call me an idiot!!? Don't you move from there, Number 38!

Hibiki: Huh? Shouldn't Number 38 have been terminated...?