A Hero is Born-part 4

Once above ground, MK with Hiro and the staff in his arms, hurried towards the cart and started driving as fast as possible. Then he remembered something

"Hiro! Is it true that the Silver Maiden is your mother?!" At this question Hiro flinched, then turned to her friend "Yes it's true! But right now is not a good time to talk about Mom! I'll tell you once we solve this mess! NOW FOCUS ON DRIVING!!!" she screamed while pointing at the huge truck that burst from the ground and following them

"Alright, Noodle Boy. Hand them over!" Yelled an angry Red Son from the truck. Just then, MK took out a bag of noodles, a single tear making its way on his cheek "I'm sorry valued customer. You won't be-"" JUST THROW THEM ALREADY!!!" startled by an annoyed Hiro, the brown haired teen threw the bag at the truck, hitting the windshield, angering the fire demon in the process to the point he burst into flames "FINE! HAVE IT YOUR WAY!!!"

"AHHHH!!! YOU'RE REALLY SCARY!!!!" as the truck's windshield's wipers hit the cart's back, the staff acted by itself (again) and launched the two on top of some buildings, still driving, with MK looking like his soul left his body, and Hiro clenching her seat with her claws, tail all puffed like a scared cat's tail. "MK, can't you control that stick?!"" It wasn't me! I swear!"

"WOULD YOU GET DOWN HERE SO I CAN KILL YOU AND GET BACK MY SISTER?!"

"NEVER/NO WAY!" the two said at the same time before falling through the roof into a house scaring a woman in the process"sorry/excuse us!" Then they left the building, with no Red Son behind them.

"Hahaha I think we lost him!" MK laughed in relief before the cart stopped driving and fell down. "You really had to jinx it, right?" Asked the fox girl with a deadpan while her friend was panicking. Just then Red Son's truck came from behind them, causing Hiro to take MK's hand, who blushed from the contact, and started running until she spotted some boys from college

"Hi Chen!" She threw him from his hover board and took off with MK "Bye Chen! I promise to give it back as intact as possible!" "OH COME ON HIRO! YOU CAN'T KEEP DOING-" the Inferno truck passed by him, but thank goodness he got out of the way in time.

To MK's surprise, Hiro was pretty good with the hover board, but then again she was a mechanic's daughter, so it was normal. They passed through a narrow way which the truck couldn't pass through "see ya/Sayonara!"but shortly the fire demon was now following them in a race care

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!/COME ON! WHERE DID YOU GET THAT?!"

"WHAT? YOU THINK I DRIVE ANYTHING THAT HAS AT LEAST ONE COMPLEX TRANSFORMATION?" As this tag game kept on, Hiro suddenly lost control of the hover board, causing her and MK to fly and land on Red Son's car. As the girl sat up and groaned, she suddenly had a frightened expression then turned to Red Son "Hey bro! You might want to pull over!"

"What?"

"STOP THIS STUPID CAR YOU BAKA!"

But it was too late as three were launched into the air.

Suddenly, a white race bike with a green dragon aura appeared, and the racer saved the two by taking MK's hand who was clutching Hiro with his other hand, leaving Red Son to fall alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

During the drive, Hiro managed to get herself behind the driver, while MK was still flailing. As they made a stop before the noodle shop, MK fell on the ground while Hiro got off the bike with the driver, who was revealed to be Mei Dragon, MK's best friend and Hiro's distant cousin "Nailed it!" "Mei!" Said the two at the same time.

"That was an intense game of tag! You guys looked like you were having so much fun. I wanted to join in too!"

At this, the two sweat dropped at their friend's enthusiasm "Actually Mei-Mei, we almost died back there"