chapter 2

Chapter 2

Notes:

Sry I haven't been updating Im kinda of a lazy ass and I didnt feel like writing what is going to happen next. Sooo now Im back

Enjoy the ch

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Al Haitham's pov:

I was watching TV but after a while, I felt hungry so I got up to make something to eat, hamburgers and some fries will do the job. I was cooking when I heard footsteps coming from upstairs I looked up at the stairs to see Kaveh walking down while wearing the same clothes he was wearing when he woke up today, But he looked like he just woke up. "What is that yummy smell?" He asked, well I made some hamburgers and fries you want some? I asked "Hell yeah I want some" ok I'll make some for you then.

He went and sat down on the sofa in the living room "So what were you doing in your room" I asked "Nothing really I just changed my clothes and went to get some sleep" Well that explains why you looked like you just woke up. "Yeah, I should go to the bathroom and wash my face" Yeah you go do that while I get the food ready.

He got up from the sofa and started to walk to the bathroom my eyes for no reason looked at his ass while he was walking, damn he got some cake what the fuck am I thinking but it's not my fault when he is walking around the house and wearing shorts like what do you expect me to do the fucking shorts are so short it's not my fault if they are short and I can see half of his cake, OK let's not think about it anymore I said to myself and continued to make the food.

"The food is ready," I said "Okay I'm coming" responded Kaveh. I put the food on the table and sat down and started to eat, Kaveh sat on the opposite side of the table and started to eat "this Is very good, and thanks for the food" He said "You're welcome glad you liked it" I responded. We were eating when I looked over to see Kaveh eating, he was such a messy eater and got some of the food on his face "your such a child look at your face" I said he just looked at me and said nothing.

I sighed and got a tissue and wiped his face for him "You are just like a child" I said smiling "I am not a child" He said while his mouth was full of food and blushed "Yes you are you can't even eat without getting the food on your face" It's not my fault the food is good okay he responded "should I take that as a compliment" I asked "No I would never compliment you" He said looking away.

"Come on you just complimented my food," I said sighting "Okay maybe I did," He said blushing. Kaveh can I ask you something "ok sure what is it?" He said "Well I want to know why you always start to blush whenever you are with me," I asked. He started to blush and said no he doesn't and all of that stuff "Kaveh you are literally blushing now" I said "No I am not" He responded looking away.

I was done with my food so I got my plate and put it in the sink after that I went and sat on the sofa and got myself a book to read.

After a while, I heard Kaveh sitting beside me on the sofa then put on some anime to watch on the TV. I looked at him he looked like he was enjoying it so much and oh God he looked so cute when he is focused on what is going to happen next, damn he looks so excited about it. I put the book on the table beside the sofa and went up to the fridge to get me some snacks to eat. I opened the fridge to find a piece of chocolate cake it looked delicious I grabbed it and a fork after that I went back to the sofa.

I took one bite of the cake and it was delicious I looked back at Kaveh to see him still focusing on his anime. God I wanted to tease him now I thought to myself "Well then what are your thoughts about that new girl what was her name again" I asked, his face suddenly turned back to normal "I don't have that many thoughts about her and her name is Kocho I thought you were good at remembering names, do you have any thoughts about her" He asked.