Epilouge

10 years in the future
Link's POV

Me and Sidon are now Kings of the Zora and Riju and Zelda are Queens if Hyrule ,there wedding was around 5 years ago, and our little Rue is so big she really does look a lot like Mipha. She has even started learning how to fight with Mipha's Lightscale trident Sidon teaches her how to fight underwater when he's not doing is King duty's and I teach her and Zelda how to fight on land.

Today was one of the days that Zelda came to visit and I had a special gift to give her and i think she will like it. I was looking up at Mipha's statue when I hear Rue yell "ZELDAA!" I turn around to see her in her royal blue dress-suit thing with hints of gold. "My Little Bird!" She says hugging her neither of us can pick her up anymore and since she is sixteen now she doesnt want us to. "Zel!" I say running over to her "Ive got a gift for you!" I say giving her a hug "and not one for me!" Rue says with her hands on her hips "yes of course." I say giving her a kiss on her head "there thats your gift." I say and Zelda laughs but Rue was not very impressed.

I go over to the statue and get Urbosa's chosen weapon the Scimitar of the seven and when i walk over to her with it i see tears forming in her eyes. "Oh Link! Is that" she says gasping I know Urbosa meant a lot to her and that she would treasure this. I nod at her and she hugs me carefully. "Thank you so much!" She says softly taking the Scimitar. "That looks so cool!" Rue says smiling at Zelda. She swings it around and dances a bit just like Urbosa did "i miss her so much Link!" She says bursting into tears "i know its ok though she will always be in your heart she will never leave you." I say giving her a massive hug. "Whats wrong Zel?" Rue asked wanting to make sure her aunt was ok, she's so thoughtful of others. "I want to tell you a story." Zelda says motioning to us to follow her and she sits down at Mipha's statue.

"And thats why i call you my little bird because she called me it." Zelda finished of her story a story that i knew very well I turned to Rutela to see her jaw dropped in awe "Rue close your mouth." I say to her with a laugh. "She really was an amazing woman!" Zelda said and i nodded in agreement actually i have a few stories about the champions on my sheikah slate and a few of Mipha maybe i could show them to Rue. "I have some memories on my Sheikah slate and i have a picture of us i could show you, i bet you remember it Zel, you had such long hair back then." I said with a slight laugh. "You ok my prince?" I heard Sidon whisper behind me in my ear "SIDON!" I scream turning around to smack him. "Hylia Link you cant hit the King whether you're married to him or not!" Zelda yells at me and i hear Rue laugh. Sidon sits down next to me and I lean into his side "You really want a cuddle after that?" He says with a laugh and i smile at him and nod "yes, yes i do." I say making him laugh more.