Haikyuu x reader (pt4)

When you take so long to write a part you forget half of what you wrote. Dialog heavy chapter.

"Can you guys quit fighting, please? I don't want my neighbor to call in a noise complaint..." They both quit rolling around, perking up upon seeing you in your long night wear.

""Y/n~!""

"You're awake!"

"Yeah!" This could get confusing...

"So, Osamu is gray hair, Atsumu deep yellow?"

"Yes."

"Yep!"

"I overheard, you guys can't find Suna? Should I be concerned?"

"He's not crazy."

"I think he's chill." Not crazy, and chill, that's the best you've got to work with?

"So, how tall are you, shorty~?"

"That's rude, dumb*ss! I'm also curious but I wasn't going to ask because if you're friends with Hoshiumi then you're probably sensitive about your height." Ah, Osamu is the well behaved one.

"I'll get used to it. Five foot, two inches..."

Atsumu's POV

Cute, small, probably smarter than me, decent rack, perfection~ Well, does she have a sense of humor?

"Oi, Y/n do ya have a sense of humor?"

"That's kind of a hard question to answer, I tend to lean towards dark humor or blue collar humor. Like American comedian Richard Pryor, or The machine: Burt... Something or other, i'm not the best with full names."

"Another question, can I pick ya up, wanna test something~"

"Sure, at least you asked first."

"Okay, jump up and grab my shoulders." Is she innocent? Doesn't she know this could be a sexual position?! She's a little high up... She leaned her head on my shoulder.

"I'm not blind to what you're checking At-su-mu~ At least get to know me first before trying to screw me~"

"Okay, that's enough."

Back to your POV

Osamu pulled you off of him.

"He do anything weird to you?"

"No, but I said a few things and I think I broke him."

"That's a first, usually girls melt for him, can't see why."

"Because i'm charming~"

"There he is, shouldn't we be looking for Suna and Aran? And can you put me down?"

"Sorry!"

"Do the guys pick up the shorter members often?"

"Yep, quite a lot, since you're so cute it'll likely be a daily thing~!"

"I'm not cute Atsumuuu!"

"For once I agree with the idiot~"

"-huff- Not cute..."

*Click!*

A flash filled your view making you see dots.

"Found Suna, he was where the books are." Aran came back as well.

"You're writing is good."

"My writing?"

"Your poems." The fact he found them and actually read them made you blush furiously, some were private. Covering your face you sat down.