Haikyuuxreader(pt7)

Sukusa's POV

I held onto her tighter. I guess it's true that the brightest people are often the ones hurting the most. Someone as genuine as her shouldn't have this pain. The parasite looked at me with a serious expression. In any other situation I would deny him but I nodded. He quickly got onto the couch, sitting on the other side of her before turning and latching on. He's tearing up too... With all the cleaner I sprayed him with he should be tolerable.

"I don't know if you can hear me right now, Y/n but you're not a burden. You're not going to bother us. Just... Stop putting yourself down like that! I'll remind you everyday how great it is to have you around if I have to!"

"Yeah! We won't let our Queen think so lowly of herself!" He might've said something smarter if he wasn't bawling.

"Y/n, no one thinks you're a burden, you're always helpful, if anything some of us are the burdens." The tea germ is right too.

"I never thought you'd think that way... Let us help you! Let us protect you! Whatever you've gone through before, we'll make sure it never happens again." It's rare to see Motoya this emotional, normally he'd try making light of the situation. Y/n shifted a little, grabbed the notepad and pen.

'It can't'

'They're gone'

"Don't rush yourself. Tell us what happened when you're ready." She nodded, burying her face into my shirt again.

"Let me reword that for Komori. We won't leave you, not permanently, and we surely will not forget about you Y/n." Tea germ, crouched in front of us and put a hand on her shoulder. She started to write again, this time a few of her sobs were audible.

'Don't deserve you all' The parasite held on a little tighter.

"Don't say that! If anyone else tells you that, then they're wrong! We make our own decisions, we choose to stay by you." He must be thinking about Y/n's fear towards other women, I can imagine them telling her something along those lines... But did her friends before listen to them?

~~

Nishinoya's POV

"Man, this trip has been heavier than I thought it would've been."

"You handled it like an expert!" Ryu ruffled my hair before getting shushed.

"Wake her up, you die." We forget about Sukusa's yandere tendencies that he denies, he probably wouldn't kill anyone but I have no doubt he'd throw someone.

"Sorry, sorry... Should we tell the other guys?"

"No. Then they'll treat her differently."

"That might be a good thing, cousin. At the very least we need to tell them she has depression or some type of trauma, in case it ever gets worse."

"I agree, we don't need to disclose every detail of what happened but they should know for Y/n's safety." Chikara is as level headed as ever. There's something bugging me though... I'll bring it up after they move Y/n to her room.

~

"So, now that Y/n's situated I have a serious question."

"Doubt."

"Shut it, Ryu! Anyway, it's pretty obvious that we all like Y/n, even if it's only been a few weeks since we all met. Well, Inouka and Goshiki haven't met her yet but let's be honest, they'll fall for her too."

"I don't know what you're talking about." Uh-huh, real convincing.

"Bro, you know i'm dedicated to Kiyoko, i'm not saying I dislike Y/n but i'm not giving up my pursuit!"