~{Twin Dolls}~

PREVIOUSLY ON ESCAPE THE NIGHT...

Joey's secret has begun to unravel. "I've been here before. That's where the Carnival Master is. I died, and if I don't save this town, I die with." Joey said. 

Colleen causes drama with Joey and Emma puts her in her place "So I suggest you sit down and shut up. Got it?" Emma said

The adventures have found half the artifacts and escape the Strongman's prison. "Okay, Manny, come on" Joey said. Safiya uncovers a Lazarus coin. Matt failed the final challenge and before he is killed by the Strongman, he confesses his feelings to Emma and finally asks the question. 

"So before I die Emma Harrett, will you be my girlfriend?" Matt asks and Emma replies with "Yes, Matthew I would love to", and is killed by the Strongman. 

Rosanna: His last words, "Go find that other coin" and that's the only way we can honor him
~
~
~
~
JULY 19, 1978

A man is walking to the entrance of the church and enters closing the door behind him. The Carnival Master to standing in the middle of the room holding a puppet/doll. "I can make them so alive and magical, Everyone in town will need one" the Carnival Master says. The man who entered is now looking up at the Carnival Master and he continues to speak "And soon they'll be knocking down your door". The man then asks "What do I need to do?" "Place your hands on the altar" the Carnival Master tells him and the man does so. Then the Carnival Master walks over to the man putting the puppet/doll he hand earlier in the mans hands. 

Now the man is back in his workshop, he walks over to 2 dolls sitting there and he hangs the puppet he got from the Carnival Master above the 2 dolls. The man then kneels down in front of the 2 dolls and starts talking to them "Children, we'll be able to keep the shop open now. I'll never let anything happen to you. I promise" then the magic from the puppet starts corrupting the 2 dolls.

The man is now asleep and the 2 dolls from before are alive and walk over to the man's bed whispering "Knife" over and over again. Then then start stabbing the man and he screams out in pain.
~
~
~
~

We're all sitting in Fat Man Slims having a beer and Ro and I are sitting in a booth together and she still has his badge and I'm still wearing his glasses. Of course Colleen has to ruin the moment by talking "I'm over this! All my friends are dying! Matt was one out last hopes. Now he's dead because of Joey, Thank you so much" Ro and I look at each other annoyed at what Colleen was saying. "If anyone, blame Manny! Manny's the one who went up against him" Joey says Manny then returning "Cause I'm the strongest bitch here!" Then Ro stands up and walks over to Joey's table saying "Nobody misses him more then Emma and I" and I smile at her. Then of course Colleen starts talking again "Listen up, guys! I've come to the conclusion we're all gonna die anyway, so we might as well just enjoy our last moments" and Nikita picks up her drink "Cheers to that" she says.

~{JOEY: Honestly, Colleen can go somewhere else, because she keeps pointing the finger at me. Go ahead, Colleen. Go talk to Mortimer}~

I look over and see Colleen and Mortimer talking, about what? who cares. Joey then says "We need to find that coin. And I'm gonna make it my mission to find that" I nod my head at him knowing he will find that coin even if it kills him. Calliope then brings over the map again and I go over and stand around the table while Safiya reads the new spot on the map "There will be blood on all of your hands. The price of being a hero in this town of horrors". I point out that the Dollmaker's Shoppe is new and some of the group hate or are scared of dolls then Joey reads "The Dollmaker's children have changed. They want to spin in circles, but keep fighting over which horse to ride. Maybe you can help?" we start wondering what the spinning in circles is until Nikita says "Spinning in circles, that's obviously the merry-go-round" then we head off to the merry-go-round.