~{Funhouse}~

PREVIOUSLY ON ESCAPE THE NIGHT...

"I'm over this. All my friends are dying" Colleen said. The tension between Colleen and Joey rises. And the group commits acts of torture to cleanse the next artifact.

Joey proves himself by finding the second Lazarus coin... and pushes the group to murder one of their own to cleanse the artifact.

"I'm gonna vote for you" Joey says. "Stop! Please don't do this to me!" Colleen begs.

The Lazarus box is opened, and a friend is brought back from the dead.
~
~
~
~
OCT 13, 1977

Mortimer is sitting on his bike reading a magazine then he hears electricity crackling and slowly turns around. A giant cloud of smoke rolls in and out comes a motor home driving past. Then there's a man standing holding a colorful briefcase and licking a lollipop. The next thing shown is the Carnival Master unzipping a bag and throwing up a tent and it magically makes itself. Then the man walks over seeing what the Carnival Master just did, then Mortimer looks over.

"Hey, mister. Do you need a hand?" the man asks. "I think it's you who needs a hand, Willie" the Carnival Master said not looking at the man. Willie stands there confused "How do you know my name?" he asked "I know a lot about you, Willie" the Carnival Master said turning to Willie then he continues "I know your wife thinks you're the biggest mistake she made in her life and you haven't sold an insurance plan in weeks. How's that conversation gonna go?" the Carnival Master is now holding the next artifact. Mortimer is still behind them watching what's going on. "But I have another option. Right now, I need a fun house man." the Carnival Master said showing the fun house tent behind him, and Willie takes the artifact home with him.

Once he's home he sets in on a table and begins to spin it, as he's spinning it he starts laughing and his eyes become swirls. Then his wife shows up saying "Bank called. They didn't get a payment, you loser." she looks around confused cause the room is now flipped on it's side. Willie is sitting in a chair while holding a gun, "Nice to see you too, darling" Willie says pointing the gun at his wife and firing.
~
~
~
~
We are all just sitting around waiting to see if the harp really did work and I'm starting to lose hope. Joey sighs "Joey, what's going on?" Manny asked.

~{RO: It's been 30 minutes since Joey played the harp, and nothing is happening. I'm like trying to just, like, will it work. I don't know, maybe if you just put your feelings into it}~

"This harp is faulty" Manny says Joey then sits down cupping his hands together saying to himself "Please work, please work, please work". "It's not gonna work, is it?" I asked Joey which he replied turning to me with "I did exactly what it said. I stroked it three times, and I thought of who I wanted to bring back. I don't know why they're not here" he sounded annoyed and angry. 

~{SAFIYA: I thought that the harp was gonna work. Maybe it's just another game}~

Then Nikita speaks "I'm honestly hopeful. I'm just more worried about who exactly we brought back. Whoever comes back is gonna have a vengeance. If I came back from the dead, girl, I'd be really pissed" as she finished their was a knock at the door scaring us. We all turn toward the door, we walk over to the door and since Ro and I are in the back we can't see but Ro starts jumping which I found funny. Joey opens the door to find a colorful briefcase, he turns around and sets it on the table. "I know who that belonged to" Mortimer interjects we look at him confused "Some deadbeat insurance salesman" Mortimer continues "So you know who this case belongs to? How do you know?" Joey asked Mortimer. "I mean, I used to. He lived in the town" Mortimer answers.