~{Wicked Witches}~

( A/N: Hopefully this chapter isn't too confusing I'm building up for a future event in Control Issues. Also all the times where you have been slightly mind controlled you hear a faint 'Poughkeepsie' in the background, again please work with me Thank you <3)

PREVIOUSLY ON ESCAPE THE NIGHT...

As the night is getting near its end, Matt returns from the dead, and Emma learns new information about herself "They also said that they chose one of us to be entrusted with magic from the society. They chose from the beginning, they chose you, Emma" Matt said.

The group enters the Carnival Master's funhouse to cleanse the next artifact...

"Carnival Master corrupted one of you. Carnival Master has temporary control over one of you" Matt read from the note.

And are quickly captured by its caretaker. Safiya and Ro escape and vote 2 into the challenge to die, or so they think. "The sad news is you both get to live" Manny reads.

But the Funhouse uses different rules. "Why are you here? We didn't go in the challenge" Joey says. (SAFIYA DEATH).

"She got what she deserved. If that was me, would you be acting the same?" Nikita says to Matt.
~
~
~
~
AUGUST 21, 1978

We are seeing the outside of the church and you can hear the Carnival Master speaking "And the world will know you are my queens of darkness..." as 3 witches are sitting on the ground inside the church doing dark magic. Now 1 of the 3 witches lures a man over and they start rubbing against one another but then stop because the witch spoke "I need you to love me more than you love your wife". "I do" the man said to the witch and the witch exhales and the man turns into a pile of bones.

Back to the circle again now focusing on the blonde witch "Bringers of evil..." the Carnival Master says in the background. The blonde witch is pole dancing for a man and the man throws money at her. "I want all the money, you greedy pig" the blonde witch says placing a curse on the man "All of it!" the witch yells.

"Corrupters of the innocent" the Carnival Master begins again now focusing on the final short haired witch. She walks out on a young girl wearing red overalls and a yellow checkered shirt. "I knew you'd come" the witch said to the young girl "One of you bitches took my brother, and I want him back now!" the young girl said to the witch and the witch grabbed her by her neck. "No. I get what I want" the witch said holding up an amulet and taking the girls youth. Now back in the church the Carnival Master speaks "Curse this town and everyone in it" and the witches are now standing outside.
~
~
~
~
Ro, Matt and I are sitting on a couch in the front part of the arcade, Ro and I are trying to comfort Matt after the death of Safiya. "It wasn't fair, Ro. She didn't have a chance" Matt said and I gave him a side hug to see if that would make him feel better. Then I over hear Nikita and Manny talking "They thought they could break up apart" Manny said to Nikita "Are you kidding? We're in this together" Nikita said to Manny. I roll my eyes at them, then Joey speaks.

"Okay, guys, enough. None of us are gonna get out of here alive if we don't start working together" he said, and he does have a point so if Nikita and Manny could stop being the mean girls and Matt calm down a bit we could work together.

~{JOEY: So on one hand, we have Nikita and Manny, who are acting like the mean girls of the group, and then we have Ro, Matt, and Emma who are like the Boy scouts, and then there's me who just want to go home!}~

Nikita then walks over and I scoot up closer to Matt and the end of the couch and praying Matt doesn't rip her head off. "Look, I know you probably don't like me" Nikita starts off "I never said I don't like you. I just don't like the side of you that I'm starting to see come out, okay?" Matt said to Nikita.