~{The Carnival Master}~

(This chapter might be confusing because I tried my best to match the video so if you don't understand it pls watch the video up top then read my chapter)

PREVIOUSLY ON ESCAPE THE NIGHT...

"Joey says that the symbol stands for the Society Against Evil" Safiya voices over.

"I've helped them in the past, and they asked for my help again" Joey Said

The remaining few find the last artifact. "Is that to tight?" Joey asked Nikita. And battle the Carnival Mater's daughter. Nikita is forced to make a dark choice. With the last artifact, They're ready to defeat the Carnival Master.

"Mortimer, Emma, what are you doing" Calliope says. But they've been betrayed. 

"There are eight artifacts that this Carnival Master draws his power from." Safiya voices over. And the Carnival Master is free "This crystal, for some reason, it's calling to me" said Joey. 

Calliope and Mortimer are killed by the Carnival Master and Emma is able to break the spell and free herself from the Carnival Master.
~
~

~
~

OCT 13TH, 1978

3 of The Society Against Evil members come running out of a portal, they look around and see the town of Everlock is crumbling apart. "We're too late. We have to lock the town in time now" the blonde member said. She then nods and the 3 of them kneel down and use their magic to lock the town in time. They stand back up "The rest of the guardians will be coming" the blonde says "I got them" the blacked hair member said revealing a sword and running off. The blonde woman and Asian man walk through the doors of the church.

The Carnival Master turns around "I knew you would come" he tells them, making a hand gesture telling them to bring it. The blonde charges towards the Carnival Master slicing him but he just smacks her away. The Asian man is next hitting him with his weapon, again doing nothing and the Carnival master then grabs the man by his throat saying "Not today, boy". The Carnival Master breaks his neck and the blonde woman comes back up slicing his neck, knocking the Carnival Master down, killing him. The blonde woman then walks over and breaks one the artifacts, then checks on her falling member. She then stands back up and starts walking towards the entrance of then church until she stops.

She hears the Carnival Master laughing behind her as he stands up. "You can't kill me, Jael. I have the Life Stones" that angers Jael and she turns around gunning it to the Carnival Master but he was one step ahead and shoves his hand right through her torso. "All you've sacrificed is for nothing" The Carnival Master says. Jael then uses her last bit of magic to incase the Carnival Master in ember.
~
~
~
~
40 YEARS LATER...YET STILL IN 1978

"I can smell the stench of the society all over you. They caught you into a war that's not yours. And now, you're going to pay for it with your lives. But don't worry, I have some very special friends who are going to come visit you" The Carnival Master said and the artifacts are beginning to glow. I put up a force field blocking the zombies from going any further. "Go, run! GO!" I said and they took off running Matt was hesitant at first but he started to run. I pulled in the energy from the force field and turned it into a pulse, sending the zombies back but nothing happened to the Carnival Master "TEARING YOU APART!" the Carnival Master shouting as I took off running to catch up with my friends. I catch up to Matt and grab his hand "They're right behind us guys!" I shouted to Joey and Nikita. We run back into the arcade and bard the doors to make sure the zombies don't get in. 

~{NIKITA: We lock the doors, and it's just us, this town, zombies everywhere. We're really outnumber here, and we're gonna need a lot of help}~