~{Behind the Scenes & Bloopers}~

~{BEHIND THE SCENES}~
~
~
~

Emma Harrett was amazing to have on set, she was friends with everyone. So when Joey asked Emma to be apart of Escape the Night Joey was so happy she said yes. Everyone on the cast loved her and after filming, she would walk around and ask her friends on wanting to do or add something big that would make the scenes more dramatic. Joey came up to Emma and Adam on the idea of someone receiving magic from the Society to make something new, and Joey thought Emma would be perfect to receive have the magic. Adam fell in love with the idea right away and Emma was on board as well. Emma and even came up with really good ideas that Adam used to make everything even more real.

Emma was kinda tricky to fit a role because she was great at everything. They jumped around around different ideas. Such as the Journalist, a photographer/newspaper reporter, and the list goes on so when Joey thought of the Stunt Artist that was perfect for her. On her channel she would never be afraid to through herself into danger and make sure everyone was safe, she even trained like a stunt performer for a series on her channel. So this fit her perfectly and she played her role amazingly too. Emma hated going up against Roi and against her friends but when she had to she changed into a whole different person. Joey, Teala, and Safiya didn't know how competitive Emma could get in all the challenges. 

"It's was really fun watching Emma become super competitive and basically become the Mom of the group. Protecting us when she learned more about her magic through the episode" words said by Joey. 

Emma came up to Adam on different ideas of how to show everyone at home about how strong she can be. Adam liked the ideas she had and would voice on how he could make them work in their budget. Emma needed to choreography with some of the actor that she would use her powers/magic on, some were fails and others were perfect. Colleen came up too Joey and Emma about a drama they could start between the 3 and they liked the idea and so did the viewers. All lot of viewers knew about the blooming relationship between Emma and Matt. So by the time episode 5 came out they have been together for about 4 months so Emma and Matt came up to Adam about the surprise they would tell the fans and the rest of the group at Matt's death. Adam thought that was perfect so when the episode came out the fans, the group, and other friends of Emma and Matt were shocked.

So when Matt died Emma cried real tears and she had no idea that Matt would be resurrected so her running into Matt's arms like that was her genuine reaction and the fans would make edits about that even to this day.

In the end, everyone had so much fun and Emma will forever thank Joey for letting her be apart of this amazing journey. Emma has made amazing memories that she will never forget and she is leaving with new life long friends. She can't wait for another rescue mission. 

~{BLOOPERS}~
~
~
~

During some of the scenes where Emma had to use her magic, she couldn't keep a straight face because she and the actor had to pretend it was happening. So it was hard to keep a straight face when Emma would be "chocking someone" and everyone on the cast would break a couple of times too.

"(Screams) Holy shit that was awesome, oh wait acting sorry" Emma said when the game booth went flying. Everyone laughed at her forgetting that the cameras were rolling. 

Emma was running after being chased by the Man with No Name and become the pants part of her costume was a little bit to long she kept falling and tripping "(Falls) I meant to do that *looks around to see the man with no name right there* Oh shit" Emma said in a one take. 

This next blooper comes from episode 7 the fun house where Mortimer and Emma are getting chocked by the artifact "Mortimer don't *Mortimer's actor accidentally smacks Emma and backs into her* owie, oh wait Mortimer you saved me and yourself" Calliope's actor, Mortimer's actor, and the crew burst into laughter and Mortimer's actor hugs Emma and starts apologizing to her.

Sometimes for the magic bits Emma had to say out loud what she was doing and sometime the cast would look at her crazy then realize that it's for her magic, and everyone would laugh. During episode 3 Venomous Affections Emma couldn't get the suit on so she fell a couple of times trying to get it on and Matt had to come over and help like a Dad helping dress their daughter. 
~
~
~
~

Sorry the bloopers weren't good it was hard coming up with them but put in the comments if you can make some and I'll put them in this chapter of the ones I like the most.

Also sorry if the Behind the Scenes were confusing it was also hard to write and use my brain power but anyway I hope you liked this small chapter and get ready for the sequel for ETN S4.

Love you guys and thank you for reading my first ever book :) 

Peace

-K