Anastasia Part 7

Wendy waits at the diner she had told Tootles to meet her at. It wasn't all that long before he shows up. They get a booth together and sit down in one of the conners..

"How you been" Tootles ask with a smile

"Good, how are you Tootles" Wendy ask

"I'm good, how's the baby"

She sits back "he told you"

"Besides Tink, I am his best friend"

She nods "He's good, the doctor says"

"Will that's good, you look amazing."

She smiles "will thank you"

"So you said something about needed a favor" he says

Wendy grabs the bag that she brought with her and opens it up pulling out some lose papers.

"How will do know the stories about The Grand Duchess Anastasia Nikolaevna of Russia" she ask pushing the papers over to him

"It's a fantastic case for sure but you lost me, sweets"

She smiles "I have a friend, who I think might be the Grand Duchess"

Tootles looks over the table at Wendy "that's impossible the Duchess died in 1918"

"What if she didn't" Wendy says

"How did she survive all these years"

She placed some more papers in front of him "with his help, my friend was adopted after her parents where murder. The man that adopted her has the same name as Grigori Rasputin. She calls him her uncle but they are not related at all"

"You sure" he asked going through the papers right fast

"Yes, she has told me before that they wasn't related"

"Ok so what is the favor you want me to find out if she really is Anastasia" he ask looking up at her

"She's in trouble Tootles" Wendy tells him

"I'm not a detective, Wendy"

"I know but I thought you could help, because you have ties with the agency"

"They don't normally do non tail work"

"But if they are who we think they are wouldn't that be something special to look into"

"What kind of trouble is she in"

"I'm not really sure but I think he might be sexual abusive. And I know for sure he has hit her in the face"

"Alright, I know a guy that works in the field. I'll talk to him and see what we can do. But I don't think there's anything we can do unless they are tails you will have to go to the police about this matter"

"Thank you Tootles"

"Does Peter know you're playing detective" he ask

"Peter and I have chosen our fate. We are not ment to be together"

Tootles smiles, as they sit and enjoy the rest of their meal. A couple blocks away, Anastasia is down on her knees cleaning up broken glass, tears run down her cheeks as she cleans. She didn't mean to drop it, didn't mean to be so clumsy.

She had been pouring Rasputin his afternoon tea. Trying to balance the cup and her book in hand when her phone rung right when Rasputin came through the door. She tried to answer the phone and everything fell. Her book hitting Rasputin and the tea going all over his clean clothes and the glass shattering in the floor beneath her feet. And her phone, he took one step and the cracking sound was so loud she knew it was her phone.

"Anastasia" he had sniped at her "What on earth are you doing girl"

"I'm sorry uncle"

"You are getting clumsy in your old age" he tells her "clean up this mess"

She started picking up the phone.

"You can start with my clothes Ana" he tells her

Her eyes snip to his, he steps toward her the sound of more glass braking under his weight. She feels the counter behind her when she stops. Her fingers shake as  she reaches out to undo his shirt one button at a time. He smiles, as she removed it from his broad shoulders.

"My pants too Ana" he told her she looked down as she undoes the button of his pants "while you're down there be a good girl and suck me"

Her eyes find his "but I need to clean the kitchen" she said

He grabs her chin hard "don't argue with me Ana, just do as your told"

She sallows, he releases his hold on her and she continued to undress him. His thick cock springing free as she removed his pants. Her small hand warps around the base of his rod to hold his thickness as she leans over tasting his dick. She could taste the tea that she had spilt on him along with a sweet salty taste. Rasputin grabs her head pushing her further down onto his fat cock. She gags around his rod as he ficks her mouth. He doesn't pull away just keeps fucking her.

"That's it baby, take my dick" he tells her

She moans around his staff sending a vibration up his body. Grabbing her arm he pulls her up turning her facing the counter. Her hands hit the top of the counter as he pushes her down. Lifting up the blue dress she wears from the back he push her panties to the side and shoves his fat cock deep into her little slot. She scream out at the pain still hurting from the other night.

"Fuck Ana" he says as he hammer into her

Vanilla, blackberries, cider and fresh rain fills the air around them. There bodies hitting against each other bounced off the walls around them. Her moans echo throughout the room liquids flow between them. He pulls her strawberry blonde hair back as her eyes roll back.

Pulling out he lines his thickness up against her little ass. Her eyes widen looking behind her.

"Please uncle no" she begs remembing the last time he had done that the pain she had felt

She screams again as he forced his thick cock into her tiny ass hole. Tears slip down her cheeks as he pounds into her header. And all she can think is she can't wait for it to be over with.

His hands come around to her front finding her little clit. She can't help to moan as he fingers her cum seeping between his fingers. His own orgasm rocks through his body and his seed hits deep inside her tight ass. He waits until she's relaxed before pulling out.

"Get this mess cleaned up" he tells her

"Yes uncle" she had said

Now she sweeped up the glass that was on the floor. She was sore and ready to take a shower. But as she looked at the time she knew she wasn't going get one yet. It was already time for dinner.

After she got the kitchen cleaned she started cooking. She had washed her face so her uncle wouldn't know she had been crying. Now she set the table, Rasputin steps in as she places his plate on the the table.

"Looks good Ana"

"I made a rost tonight uncle"

"Good, I'm starved. Let's eat"

She takes her seat and once again they eat in silence. That night after she cleans the table and wash the dishes she goes to the bathroom to shower. This night she takes her time knowing she might get screamed at for being there too long.
After her shower she dresses for bed bushings her teeth. That's when Rasputin starts pounding on the door.

"Ana you been in there long enough come on get out here" he yells at her

"Sorry uncle" she says coming out

"Nevermind, get I'm bed we have a early day tomorrow"

"What happens tomorrow"

"We are going to the farmers market" he tells her "Sleep now Ana"

She truns her back to him and he pulls her against him. Tonight she knows she will get to rest.