The Little Mermaid Part 2

"Why am I the one doing all the hard work?" Morgana complains

"Quite Morgana," Ursula says with a snap

"My grandpa is going kill the both of you," Melody says from the cage made of bones

Ursula smiles. "I don't think he will, princess. He hasn't killed us yet. "

"Release us you evil sea witches," Flounder says

"Hush you, guppy," Morgana says, popping the cage they are in

Meanwhile, in Atlantica, Triton passes back and forth. He had got word that his granddaughter Melody was on her way, but there was no sign of her or Flounder anywhere. He sends out a message to Ariel, letting her know that they haven't seen her.

Back at Ursula's, Morgana stands by the cage teseing Flounder.

"You're such a handsome mermen," she tells him, "Too bad you work for the wrong side."

Flounder grabs the bones that make up the cage that he's in. He got as close as he could to it so no one else could hear. "You let me out of here," he whispers, "and I'll show you what a real mermen is like."

Morgana smiles, swimming over to get the key. She was excited. Haven't had been with a male in a long time. She opens the door, watching him as he slowly swims around to her.

"Maybe we should go somewhere a little more private," he says

She takes him into her personal room. Already truned on by his hot stare. He circles her, his eyes drinking in her slinder body. He reaches out slowly, rubbing her little slit. She moans out as her head falls back.

He watches as she closes her eyes. He eyes the room as his fingers work on her slot, keeping her busy. He sees the keys that unlock the cage.

His eyes go back to her just in time. He smiles as she cums on him.

"You want more" he ask

"Yes please" she says

"Trun around" he tells her

She truns bending over the bed. Not giving it any thought he shoves his huge cock into her tight slit. She groans out as he starts moving inside of her. Pulling her hair he pounds deep inside of her making hurt so that she's gone out when his done with her. He pounds hard and long feelings as she tights up her liquids cover his hard cock over and over again. Black licorice and seaweed fells the room. The waves moves around them as he pounds into her. And once she falls to the bed exhausted from the fucking he pulls out his seed hits her back as he empties himself on top of her. He dresses as he listenes to her soft snor. Smiling to himself, it was a dirty job but someone had to do it.

Taking the keys he hurrys out before Ursula returns unlocking it.

"What happened in there" Melody asked

"Don't worry about let's get out of here before Ursula gets back" Flounder says

They take off out of there. Flotsam and Jetsam cross them before they have a chance to get far.

"Fuck" Flounder says "Go Melody get out of here" he tells her

"What about you" she cries

"I can take care of myself" he tells her

"Not so fast, little mermaid" Ursula says grabbing her arm

Flounder makes a brake getting away "I'll be back for you promise" he tells Melody

He heads toward Atlantica knowing that they would be able to save her. As he gets there he goes straight to Triton.

"King Triton" he yells to be heard