His Good Girl

Summary: Andy is losing it.

Pairings: Andy Barber X Reader (divorced)

Rating: Explicit

Warnings: Explicit language, mentions of paying someone to follow reader, drug use, mentions of drugs, stalking, 18+ ONLY

Word Count: 925

"Did you find where she's staying?" Andy asks pacing around in his empty house

"Did you find where she's staying?" Andy asks pacing around in his empty house. He's losing it, losing everything, and he thinks it's all yours and Ransom's fault.

Syd himself paces around, scratching all over his face, "I don't know. You said the divorce is final and I heard that the kid isn't yours."

Andy grits his teeth, almost screaming into the phone, "You owe me! You have a job to do, so you better do it if you want my help."

"It doesn't seem worth it anymore."

"So, you know where she's staying, but you won't tell me? If I have to lose everything it only seems fair, she loses someone. I mentioned her outing with Frank, and it doesn't seem to have worked. He's pussy whipped. Never thought I would see the day. Ransom Drysdale, soft for a bitch."

Taking a deep drag of his joint, Syd gives a raspy laugh, "I thought you said you loved her."

"It's hard to love someone that won't love you back. Where is she staying?"

"You won't hurt the kid?" not that this makes things better, but Syd is trying to hold onto any bit of humanity he can.

"Nothing will happen to any of them. I just want to talk to her, but she's surrounded by all those men that just want to fuck her," Andy doesn't want to offer Syd anything more than just the possibility to represent him, he does have some confiscated cocaine that he knows he'll be a fan of. "I've got eight balls you can have, but I need to know where she's staying. Find out her schedule."

It doesn't take much to change a addict's mind, especially the prospect of drugs, "Fine. She's staying with that geek Jensen. I thought you were checking her phone?"

"The only fucking person she's calling or texting on that phone is me. Obviously, she's got another phone. Send me Jensen's address. Know anything about her schedule right now?" Syd takes another long drag, not responding fast enough, "You fucking junkie, she just working and going home? What's going on?"

"I overheard her talking with the nerd she's got a girl's night in at Wilson's house."

"Fuck. You're still following her. Every week you give me good information, I'll give you an eight ball."

----

Andy stands across the street, hiding within the trees, he sees you too comfortable with Detective Wilson, watches as Dr. Rogers comes out to talk to you, and even your eyes roam around the neighborhood. He almost could swear you caught him once or twice, he whispers a soft, "Good girl," giving you a quick smirk.

He's beyond pissed of the way things have ended. Hates that you seemingly have surrounded yourself with friends, that won't protect you. They're all leaving you and these other women vulnerable. He notices that Ransom, Aster, and Iris aren't included in this group. He watches Dr. Rogers staring more at you than out into the neighborhood. He knows they think you're crazy, but you're not. You should be worried that he's watching you.

You should have been paying better attention when you left the coffee shop. Should have known that because of you, Andy has nothing but time. He wanted to throw Frank into traffic for thinking he could get his hands on you. Wanted to break down that hotel door when he stood outside of the room, listening to your moans and your constant need to repeat his name. Frank never wanted to spend money on a nicer hotel. Andy was able to walk right in and let them know that he lost his key. They never even checked his ID.

And now here you are pretending that you hadn't even fucked his brother. Having a night out to celebrate your divorce, you two should have been planning the girls' first birthday. You and Ransom will pay, you will lose everything as well. If he can't have it and you, no one will have it. He got the heads up that Ransom was going to petition for adoption, and even if Iris isn't his daughter, he won't allow that prick to get everything that Andy worked for.

His dark eyes watch you too comfortable with Jake when he arrives. Wrapping his arms around you for a hug, and his arm lingering around your waist when he kisses your temple. You always were a whore; he should have known better. Should have known you would never change. Although the prospect of your obliviousness was your biggest draw. You never even questioned that there was two of them. Surely not everything they have is that similar, he'll just have to remind you of who you were married to.

Andy glances at Dr. Rogers and Jensen having a quick conversation, and Jensen's eyes drift around, they're smart, he'll give them that. But still too stupid to realize they shouldn't leave you and these other women alone. Through the window he sees a redhead holding up a bottle of wine, and your too quick to hold up your glass and she pours you way too much. They don't even know how much of a lightweight you are. All he has to do is wait.

He's waited a long time; he can wait more. Doesn't have to worry about calls from Ari or Frank, because they've all but stopped. Andy has nothing more to lose, and he has no intentions of serving time. He also has no intentions of leaving you alone. You're his. His good girl.