11.

(MY FIRST CRUSH)

(MY FIRST CRUSH)

A few bangs on my door startles me out of my seat, "Christian," I hear.

I quickly glance down and realise I'm still dressed in my uniform. I must've fallen asleep, why the hell didn't I wake up?

Shit

"Sorry, I just woke up," I say, clearing my throat a bit as I get up from the chair. I can't open that door and I'm sure if he doesn't let up he might just kick it down.

"Your aunt ordered chinse food, we're expecting you to come down in ten minutes," he says.

"Yeah, I'll be down then," I tell him.

Soon I hear his footsteps and how they slowly disappears. I let out a breath of relief before I head into my bathroom.

I strip out of my clothes and take a shower, making sure to brush my teeth after I get out.

I quickly dress into some comfortable, opting for a pair of shorts and a vest which I pull a hoodie over.

I make my way downstairs where my aunt and uncle are, they have two extra containers on the counter and each of them have chop sticks in their hands eating from the oyster pail.

"How was your day?" Aunt Audrey asks.

"Fine,"

I take a water bottle out of the fridge before I grab the chopsticks off the counter and slip into a seat at the table.

James clears his throat, "I got a call, you walked out Chemistry,"

I look up at him as I open the container, "Mhm,"

He sighs, "Care to explain?"

"Not really no,"

I wrap the noodles around the chopsticks and place it in my mouth. The room remains silent for a while and I'm glad they decide to drop the topic or so I thought.

"Christian, you're graduating this year, would you just try a little bit more," she retorts.

I glance between the two of them, I know my mouth usually opens before I think but I actually stop to consider what my brain might have to say.

"Only if you take off my curfew," I say.

"Hell no,"