12.

(ADDISON)

(ADDISON)

The announcement was scheduled to post at ten am the last class right before lunch. I made sure we shared the same class together, I wanted to see her face when she looked at it.

She's sat across the class from me with her three brainless friends, Avery, Connor and Lia. Aidan is lingering somewhere behind them possibly looking up Lia's skirt.

Liam's hand reaches my shoulder and he taps aggressively prompting me to turn to him so I do.

"What?"

"Give me your notes," he says.

"I don't have notes doofus,"

"Mr Westbrook, can you quiet down," Ms Lewis says.

There's a reason she's a Ms and not a Mrs she could never keep a man with those bug eyes.

"That was a question," she retorts, glaring at me.

I quickly remembered I told my aunt and James I would try to behave myself and get my grades up.

"I thought it was rethorical, I apologize," I tell her.

She rests her hand on her hips, the chalk is placed in between her two fingers, "Is that an attitude I hear?"

I want the world to swallow me whole, no forget what I said earlier, this—is why she can't keep or get a man.

I roll my eyes and she gasps dramatically as if I had just stabbed her in the neck, "Since you want to be rude, you'll write the rest of the equations,"

I want to walk out the door after telling her to fuck off but I don't. I get up from my seat quietly and make my way towards her desk.

She drops the book in my arms and places the chalk in the palm of my hand, "Thank you, Mr Westbrook,"

I quickly begin writing on the board, glancing down at the book for a few seconds to collect a few equations.

She takes a seat in her chair after dusting her hands, "Lia, come and do the first equation,"

This woman has it out for me.

Lia gets up from her seat fair quickly, collects the chalk from Ms Lewis and stares at the question for a few seconds.

I quickly try to scribble the equations down, hoping she won't think to talk to me and I'll be able to finish this in five minutes max.