33.

(LET ME DISTRACT YOU)

Aurora's looking around my room, it's the first time she's seen it so I let her take it in. When I moved in with my aunt and James, Aurora and I weren't talking. So this is her first seeing everything.

Since there was a work event, both my aunt and James weren't home but I didn't mind since I had Aurora here with me.

Because her mind was stuck on Avery, she didn't want to be alone tonight and I don't blame her so we decided it'd be best if she stayed here with me.

She looks towards the desk and I notice the open draw when she turns to me, "When'd you start smoking?"

"I'm not sure," I say, as I take a seat on my bed, my back against the headboard.

She closes the draw and walks towards me where she sits on my lap, each of her thighs on either side of my legs and her hands rest on my face.

"Why do you smoke?," she whispers as she leans in and kisses my jawline.

I close my eyes and focus on her soft lips, "I do it to clear my head,"

She kisses my cheek then the corner of my mouth before muttering, "Let me distract your mind then,"

Her lips land on mine and I don't fight back, I follow her lead as she kisses me in a slow but passionate kiss.

Her hand goes to my hair while the other stays on my neck. I pull her closer by her thighs and she gasps when she feels me under her.

I want to rip off her shirt, her skirt, I need her naked and I need it now, but I wait. I'm good at being patient and since I've waited so long for this I'm not going to ruin it.

She runs her hands down my chest slowly before gripping onto the bottom of my hoodie, I lift up a bit, allowing her to take it off along with my vest, when she does her palm explores the new and bare area.

I let her explore and take control, I want her to enjoy this just as much as I am. She kisses the tattoo on my neck then kisses down to my chest.

Her lips meet my stomach and she kisses the length of the scar at the side, her eyes on me the entire time and I can't say it doesn't turn me on.

She comes back and kisses me, I lean up a bit keeping my hands on her thighs but she pushes me back down, making it certain that I'm not moving. She leans down claiming my lips with hers before she bites it, she takes my lip in her mouth and sucks it, moving her tongue around it gently.