19.

(WHAT DID I EXPECT?)

For Christian to make me feel so good without even taking off my clothes made the entire situation replay in my head a million times.

His touch felt like flames against my skin, and his kisses were so addicting. He didn't even touch me in the ways I wanted yet I was a mess on his lap.

I don't know why I  followed him upstairs; why I went into his room, I'm still not sure why I was so upset he'd kiss her and not me.

I wanted an answer and I completely forgot that when I forced him to kiss me and when I climbed onto his lap when I came on his fucking jeans. When I let him use my body for his own release.

Thinking about the whole thing again brings a strange tingling to my stomach. I still haven't told anyone and when I went to look for Avery she was pissed I disappeared for over an hour and didn't say anything.

I already knew what her reaction would be if I said I was with Christian if I told her what we did, so I didn't.

My shooting at the shooting range was complete trash yesterday, my mom was on my ass about coming home so late and that lecture took up another hour from my six-hour nap.

And now today Christian has to come to my house for the tutoring I promised.

As if on cue, the door opens and Christian walks into my room. He has a few books in his hands including the ones gave him.

His eyes do their usual scan over my body, only this time it's fast. So I do the same to him, I take in his black jeans and his white cotton button-up shirt with his usual necklace.

Friday was the day I actually noticed that necklace was the one he stole from me when we were kids. I never took it back because I wanted him to have it, now I'm not so sure.

He leaves his shoes at the side of my door before walking into my room with only his socks then he flops on my bed.

"So I read through your notes maybe ten times last night, I think some of the observations are incorrect, hear me out first before you object," he breathes, "I just thought I should let you know,"

I turn my chair to look at him and for some reason I'm shocked. His first words weren't about Friday night and he still didn't bring it up.

I blink a few times in disbelief, most guys would hit me with the 'what are we' line by now but he seems unbothered, I mentally roll my eyes at my own thoughts.

what did I really expect from this nonchalant asshole? A love confession?

"Can you show me the parts you think are wrong?"