29.

(THE CEREMONY)

(THE CEREMONY)

I wake up to a terrible migraine, my head is rested on Christian's chest with his bare arm wrapped tightly around me.

I try my best to move his arm but it's basically the weight of a truck and my efforts are nothing but a twig against his grasp.

"Stop moving," he mumbles in my ear, squeezing his eyes before opening them.

I'm immediately stunned by his raspy and husky morning voice so I stay still and as his arm slides off of me, his hand stopping at my waist before dropping.

"Sorry," I mutter and he chuckles in a way that would make any girl melt, unfortunately me as well.

"It's fine, love," he says, sitting up a bit before he stretches his arms.

As I get up, my eyes involuntarily gaze at him that's when I notice he's wearing a white vest and black sweat pants.

His muscles are more than ever on display. The few veins running down his arms are a guilty pleasure of mine and I have to swallow the lump in my throat before I speak.

"I'm also sorry If I did anything stupid I'm suffering the consequences now,"

"You didn't," he says, and I really just want to tell him stop talking since the vibration in his voice is doing something to me but I also want to hear it for the rest of my life.

"Do you have any Advils?" I ask him.

He nods slightly and gets up from the bed before looking in his bags. The muscles on his back flex ever so slightly as he searches his bag, and I'm ashamed to admit what it does to me.

Before I know it, he's infront of me with the container trapped between his fingers. Gazing up at him, I take it from him gently as he keeps his eyes fixated on mine.

"Thanks,"

A 'mhm' sounds in his throat and my stomach turns in a painful way. Finding the simplest things about a man attractive was not something common for me.

I grab a bottle water  from the mini fridge and take two of the advils from the small container Christian had given me.

I basically chug the water as I turn around and notice he's taking off the vest. Only the Lord knows I can't take that right now so I quickly turn back around.

"I'm going to take a bath," I hear him say.

I nod, not daring to look back so when I hear the bathroom door open and close, I finally put down the bottle.