Chapter 8

Hi feline clan! We're back with another chapter of Arven and Raven's love story!

Raven: I don't like him! He likes me! That does not make it a bloody love story!

Arven: If only you loved...

Raven: Don't you say the words.

Arven: me

Raven: Right I'm out of here! You guys are just bullying me!

Me: Nah, you have to stay in this position until the book begins!

Raven: Oh my god! Why am I even protagonist! Why not Arven?!

Me: I found you more interesting. Good backstory and it'd make the plot a lot more rocky.

Raven: *gets back into the snuggled position she was in before with Arven* You people.

Me: Anyways, 3 2 1, action!

"Anyways," I started. "This is kind of a waste of time. I don't want to attract attention so let's go." I stood up and went into the changing rooms to get dry and change my clothes. I ushered my friends out of their spa and we walked out of the room. Arven ran up to me.

"You know, I was enjoying that. You didn't have to leave."

"It was weird. Strange sensations. It was uncomfortable. And besides, I said this wasn't going to be a mature book. You don't go in water with your clothes on, do you?"

"Oh, you're trying to say that I was..."

"Yes, and I'd rather forget that ever happened."

"Okay, Raven's getting sassy now."

"How am I being sass.."

"Ah, I've finally found you. Raven, yes?" I slowly turned my head to see the last person I wanted to see in my life. That weak, ugly Champion. Geeta. What did she want from me? Had she figured me out? If she did, then she would have contacted Kalos to put me back in jail. And receive money in return. Oh Arceus.

I just had to act cool, and hopefully she wouldn't notice. "Oh, you're the champion, aren't you?"

"Yes, that is me. Have you settled in to Paldea?"

How did she know that I came to Paldea?! What does she know about me? Is she onto me? "Yeah, I'm loving it here."

"I see that you and Nemona are friends. Is that your boyf..."

"No. Not at all."

"Well, he would be very nice if you considered him. Nemona told me so." Oh my god! This girl called Nemona! It was like she was ganging everyone up against us! We are not a thing! And we never will be!

"Ok. What did you come for?"

"I simply wanted to know how your journey was getting along. I have to say, you are quite the strong Tra..."

"veller."

"Exactly."

I was taken aback. What did she mean? I had started the Pokémon League, so automatically, I should be a Trainer, right?

"What do you mean?"

"You are spot on, young lady. You haven't entered the Pokémon League yet."

"Yeah I have." I took off my backpack and showed her the badge that I pinned to it. "I got the bug bagde just today."

"In order to enroll for the Pokémon League, you have to have been allowed to by a member of authority. These two," she said, gesturing to Arven and Nemona, "are allowed to enter, because Director Clavell, head of Naranja Academy, has partnered me with his school, automatically allowing them to take part. You, however, have not consulted anyone. Why so?"