Chapter 10

It's story time! And Penny's back!

Penny: *watching the Masters 8*

Me: Say hello!

Penny: *waves but is still looking intently at her screen*

Me: She's just stuck on it - she won't even look at me!

Penny: *still looking at her screen* Because I'm interested in this battle! It's a showdown between Cynthia and Iris! It's so action packed, and there's something that hooks you every second of it! It's pure bliss!

Me: I've never heard you talk so much.

Penny: *still looking at her screen. At this point, it's just obvious* So?

Me: Geez, no need to be so hostile. Anyways, you came for the chapter, not me unfortunately. *wipes away fake tear* So you can read it. *excessive sniffing*

Me: P.S Yesterday, the reason why I posted two chapters was because I scheduled one to come out at quarter to 5, but then I forgot that I published it so I added another. I am kind of stupid. Please don't make fun of me.

I waited for Arven to go inside the bathrooom, then I left his room and went into mine. I was greeted by a hoarde of eager Pokémon.

"So, how'd if feel to have a hug from Arven?" Squakabilly taunted.

"What was going on yesterday night when I was asleep?" Koraidon asked.

"I thought that you didn't like hu..."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'll answer all you greedy minds." I said, transforming into a Hisuian Zorua and joining their circle.

"So, why all the change? You're always saying that you hate humans and stuff like that, but you were perfectly fine with Arven giving you a hug." Gimmighoul said, narrowing his eyes.

"He gave you a hug?!" Koraidon jumped up from his sitting position and started jumping around the room like a hyperactive child.

"Come on Koraidon, you'll break the floor boards!" I said shaking my head. "And yes, that's what happened."

"I'm so happy for you!" Koraidon exclaimed as he sat down. "But why did you anyway? I mean, Gimmighoul has a point."

"Course I do." Gimmighoul scolded bluntly. "Anyway, answer the question."

"Well, because he lifted me off the bed and literally put me into a hug, and I kind of understood that he felt a bit sad that I didn't really like him that much, so I thought that I should try to make it up for him." I said, pawing at the carpet as I thought about yesterday's events.

"And what we also need to point out is that you leapt onto him, willingly, and hugged him so tight I thought he was gonna choke." Squakabilly raised an eyebrow at me. "Explanation please."

"Well, Nemona is kind of annoying and I wanted her to stop anyway, so I was happy that I'd finally be able to leave her. Yeah, I may have hugged too tight now that I think about it."

"And my question that you still haven't answered - how did it feel to get a hug from Arven? I'm intrigued."

"Um, I dunno. Nice?"

All my friends immediately gasped and looked at me surprised. "Nice?!" They all said in unison.

"Well, what do you want me to say? I dunno how to describe it."