1. Aaradhya

It was just like any other normal day. I woke and got ready for school. I went downstairs and watched my parents fight again over some spilled food on my little sister Kaira Raghuvanshi who was just 7 years old. I had breakfast and my friend Shanaya Talwar picked me up for college. She always picks me up for college. I looked outside of the window, the beauty of Rajasthan is just unbeatable.

We reached college and as usual my eyes searched for someone but they can't find him anywhere. I tried explaining my eyes to not look for him but all they want is to see him. He is in the second year of college. Shanaya always teases me about him. She is the only person whom I can everything without the fear of being judged. We have been best friends since primary school. And now we are half way of our first year of college.

We reached our class and the lecture started. The first class was of English and I was in a really really sleepy mood. We have sat on the last bench so I put my head down and rest for a while when I heard a person asking the professor if he could come in or not. He was what my eyes searched for. He was wearing a black tshirt, olive green sweatpants and white sneakers. He was looking damn hot.

 He came in searched for someone

He came in searched for someone. He took my name and asked the professor if he could take me out of the class. I was shocked by his words. Though we follow each other on social media, he never talked to me.

Kiaansh POV:
I went to the class of my juniors to call someone out. I took her out of the class with me. She is just so god damn gorgeous. She wears her skin with confidence, like a crown. She made ugly things beautiful. She is wearing white full sleeved crop top with ripped black jeans and white sneakers.

She was walking ahead of me and I was staring her like I just want to grab her and make her all mine

She was walking ahead of me and I was staring her like I just want to grab her and make her all mine. JUST MINE. Suddenly she turned back and I started looking here and there.

She asked nervously ," Heyyy.Aapne mujhe class ke bahar kyu bulaya?"
(Heyy, why did you called me outside the class??)

I replied, " Woh principal mam ne aapko bulaya hai."
(The principal mam asked for you)

She panicked, " Kyu maine kuch galat kiya hai kya?"
(Why??Did i do something wrong?)

"Nahi. Nahi. Unhe aapka kuch kaam tha isliye. Panic karne ki zaroorat nahi hai."
(No!No! They have some work for you. There is no need to panic.)

"Thik hai." She felt relieved.
(Okay!)

She started walking towards the cabin. I started following her. She again turned back and said," Mai khud chali jaaungi. Mujhe principal mam ka office pata hai. Aapko mere sath aane ki zaroorat nahi hai."
(I can go myself. I know Principal Ma'am's office. You don't have to come with me.)

"Principal mam ne mujhe bhi bulaya hai isliye mai aa raha hu. Mujhe aapka picha karne ka shauk bilkul bhi nahi hai."
(Principal ma'am has also called me so I am coming. I have no interest in following you at all.)

I murmured, " Good kiaansh. Be rude to her or she will get wrong ideas."

"Did you say something?" She asked.

" Ohh me??? No... Not at all." I replied.

She ignored my comment and started walking.

________________________________

I AM TRYING TO DO MY BEST.
HOPE YOU GUYYYSSS ARE LIKING PLEASE SHOWER ALL YOUR LOVE..🫶🏻💕