34. EPILOGUE

AFTER SOME YEARS

Authors POV:

We were sitting under a tree, in a park. I was reading a book and his head was on my lap. When he suddenly asked " Do you like flowers, adhya??"

"I love flowers!!" I replied  with a smile.

"To phir varmala taiyaar kar du??" He replied with a cheeky smile.

She blushed and laughed " Hato ab chalo gharr!!"

He thought while seeing her beautiful smile "Kahan se laun woh lafz jo tujhe sunai de
Sab chand ko dekhe aur mujhe sirf tumhe dekhne ka man kare."

A man and women was lying on their bed when the couple stirred from slumber of sleep by the light filtering through curtains.

Both had their legs tangled around each other, sleeping under the blanket. Not a single air particle can pass through them.

She stirred in her sleep, yawning she woke up. She tried to get up but noticed a hand was wrapped around her waist. She smiled recalling her dream and by seeing the man beside her.

"Kiaansh wake up! Its 8:00am in the morning." She told by patting his cheeks.

He pulled her towards him and she was on top of kiaansh. He snuggled more towards her and mumbled in his morning voice " Sleep darling. Today is sunday!"

She chuckled and replied "Leave me! I have to make breakfast."

He made fake angry face " I have told you that you don't have to do anything! I don't pay workers for that."

They were disturbed by the knock on the door. She wore her clothes and opened the door and saw a cute lil girl and a boy wearing their nightsuits standing on the door.

Of course they were none other than, the babies of Aaradhya and Kiaansh; Aaransh & Kiaara.

They both ran inside the room, towards their dad. They are twins, aaransh is elder than kiaara for 1minute. Of course they get into an argument for that; as aaransh told her to give him "respect" because he is elder but she teases him.

Aaransh is like kiaansh, very possessive, observing everything, silent kid. While kiaara is exact opposite of aaransh; she likes to speak very much, very sunshine, bubbly girl; just like aaradhya.

They both are teasing their dad by the waking him up, jumping on bed, because kiaansh promised  to take them to an amusement park. After getting ready, they all went to the dining room for the breakfast.

They were in the car, kiaansh and aaradhya seating in the front while aaransh and kiara sitting in the back seat; as usual bickering about which ride they wanna go first. His hand on her right thigh while she was reading a "book" and blushed while recalling a memory.