Bonus Part

AARADHYA'S POV:

KIAANSH'S PROPOSAL:
The day started with him giving a cute note to me which was beside me on my side table when I woke up.

The Note: Smile a little and get ready fast as my morning will not be good unless I see your face. The dress is in your closet. I know you have so many questions but I promise I'll tell you everything. Now stop blushing and get ready. Don't forget to send me a pic.

I got up and walked to my closet. I was mesmerized to see the dress. It was fucking dreamy. It had everything what I wanted. I had a quick bath and got ready in my dress with minimal jewelry. Just perfect with the trail. I felt a fairy. I was on cloud nine.
It had a butterfly design in the front .

I sent him the photo. He did not compliment me. Instead he sent me another note.

The Note: Come down. There is a cab waiting for you. They will take you to the destination.

I reached the destination and he took me somewhere after blindfolding me. He opened my blindfold and i noticed that we were standing on the terrace of a building and suddenly it hits me. It is my childhood home where we stayed but after my brother's death we changed me. All my happy memories are here.

"You bought that house back?" I asked.
"I bought the whole building. You can stay in whichever house you want to." He said and I gave him a tight hug.

There was a table prepared for brunch. It had all my favourite dishes. We had our sweet moments.

Again after brunch he blindfolded me. He removed the blindfold as we reached the destination. It was my school. Each and every teacher who taught me were present there, they have become quite old and the school was decorated very beautifully. Again I was holding back my tears because I don't want to cry. I met all of them and went to my classes. The benches still had my and my friends name which we had scribbled on the last day. I took a photo of it and sent it to our school group. Then we visited my college too. Same scenario was there. The college was beautifully decorated and the professors were present there.

We spent the evening in the school and college. He took me to his house and asked me to change. He told that the dress was in the closet. I found that there a was a saree. I had deep V neck blouse. It was simple yet elegant. I don't know how to wear a saree, keeping that in mind he had also appointed a lady. The jewellery was there too. It felt like a fairy tale wearing that saree. I kept my hair open with it.

 I kept my hair open with it

He again blindfolded me and took me somewhere

He again blindfolded me and took me somewhere. He made me stand on a stage and removed my blindfold. Everything was black there. I couldn't even find him anywhere.

"Where are you?" I asked.

And suddenly a video started. The video showed everything from the time we met, the ups and downs we had, the fights, the laughter everything and even today's moments. I don't know when he recorded it. It felt like a Netflix movie which was made on our love story. At last, I couldn't control my tears and happy tears came out of my eyes. The movie got over and when I turned back he was standing there.

He said, "You. I can't explain what you mean to me. My life was black and white until you entered in it. You are each and every colour of my life. My life without you is useless. I thought that there was nothing like love in this selfish world until I met you. You made me believe in every thing. I am not a religious kind of person but sometimes I think that god made you for me. You took my hand and led me out of darkness. You are not just the reason behind my smile. You are my smile. Suddenly all the romantic songs were about you. Everything about you is extraordinary. The way you walk, way you laugh, way you talk and even the way you roast me. Everyone say that nobody is perfect but I never knew how right they were until the day you walked in the room. They say nobody is perfect because baby nobody is you. I never thought I would find myself appreciate each and everything you do. I promise to be with you when you are crying than when you are laughing. I promise to never doubt you and your love for me. I promise to be there with you in your worst times and even in your best times. I promise to love you more when you hate me than when you love me. From now on all my 11:11 wishes are for you and your happiness. And I can tell you one thing that I love you the most..."

After he completed he speech, he sat on his knees and took out the ring which was my dream ring..

"Are you ready to bare me all your life?" He asked.
I forwarded my hand and said, "Till the death."

I hugged him tightly and everything felt right. I was continuously crying with happy tears. And suddenly I hear claps and saw that my sister and all of my friends were present there. They watched everything. I couldn't be more grateful than this. All of them were present on my special day.

I thanked him for everything he did. And asked god in my mind , " What did I do to deserve him?" And thanked god for sending him.

_____________________________________

"WHATEVER SOULS ARE MADE UP OF, HIS AND MINE ARE SAME.🥹💘"