23. Kiaansh

6 YEARS LATER...
Present Age of:
Kiaansh:25 years
Aaradhya:24 years
Arihaan:25 years
Shanaya:24 years
Kaira:16 years
__________________________

Kiaansh POV:

I was sitting in my cabin when a knock on my door disturbed me.
"Yes, come in." I said
I saw Arihaan coming in.
I asked, "Aaj suraj kaha se nikla hai?? Tu knock karke meri cabin mai aaya??"

(Where did the sun rise today?? You knocked and then entered the cabin??)

The cabin :

He replied in an irritated tone, "Shut your useless mouth

He replied in an irritated tone, "Shut your useless mouth. There ,is a bad news."

I asked, "Oh god!! Now what happened??"

He replied,"Our business rivals won the most prestigious and billionaire company award."

I slammed my fists on table and stood up, "What the fuckkkkkkkk!! How can they??"
And suddenly Arihaan started laughing. He glared at him and he spilled the beans, "I was justt joking. Hahahahah look at your face. Of course AK Empires won the most prestigious and Billionaire company award. Afterall it's your hardwork from the past six years."

I replied, "Our hardwork and faith did work for us. Congratulations buddyy on this big achievement!!"

He said, "Congratulations to you too. Now I'll go. Tataaa. Miss me darling."

I said, "Get lost. And stop calling me darling."

AK EMPIRES is mine and Arihaan's hardwork. We are business partners. After living Rajasthan, we studied business and opened our company 3 years back. And today we are on top.
We came back to Rajasthan 4 years ago. I haven't met that face and I don't even want to. I feel grateful to Arihaan that he was by my side no matter what. You know for me, friendship means Arihaan Randhawa.

He stays with his parents and I stay with my parents.
Talking about parents and look here at my phone and saw mom is calling me. I looked at the watch and shitttt it's past dinner time. My mom will definitely kill me.

"Heyyy mom." I said in my sweetest tone possible.

"Nalayak. Tu abhi tak ghare kyun nahi aaya?? Maine tujhe kaha hai dinner se pehle ghare aane koh." Mom said no actually she shouted.

(Idiot. Why didn't you come home till now. I told you to come home before dinner.)

"I am coming, mom. Don't worry. Ok bye." I cut the call before she could say something and rushed out of my office.
So yeahh this is pretty much how my life is like a dal without some tadkas in it.

Aaradhya's POV:

"Kaira, I'm telling you for the last time. Wake up. You are getting late for the school." I said angrily

"Please didu, I don't want to wake up and go to school today. Just one day please." She said with close eyes.

"No, get up. You are going to school. I am getting late. Come in or else you will have to walk to school." I said

"No, no.. I am up. I'll be ready in 10 minutes. Wait." She said and rushed to the washroom.

I teach in the same school where Kaira studies so that I can keep an eye on her and not let our parents hurt her. We both live in a different house than our parents. So, basically this is what my life is like after he left. My only source of happiness is Kaira, my students and my bakery. I try to stay happy and healthy so that I can protect her and keep her away from all the devils.

I left to go to school with Kaira. I love teaching these students. They are 100 different shades of craziness.

IN THE EVENING

After completing school and taking some rest, I have opened my own bakery to earn enough to pay for my and Kaira's needs because our parents have clearly declined to pay for our fees. The bakery is named as "PEACE & CHAOS". Peace because it gives me a sense of calmness to visit here and bake something for people. Chaos because in the evening, there is a lot of noise on the streets, a lot of people are returning home from their hectic day to find peace. So, this bakery is like my peace in between the chaos of daily life. The theme of my bakery is pastel green colour. It also has a library corner for book lovers like me.

 It also has a library corner for book lovers like me

When I returned home, I saw that our maid had cooked and made Kaira eat her dinner and made her sleep

When I returned home, I saw that our maid had cooked and made Kaira eat her dinner and made her sleep. I heated my dinner and after having dinner, I went to sleep.

________________________________

"IN BETWEEN PEACE AND CHAOS, I FELL IN LOVE🥀📜."

What do you guyyysss think about this chapter??
Are you all liking the story??

Please like and comment if you are liking the book.
Watching you guyyysss not liking the chapters is demotivating me.

Wait for the next chapter..
Byeeee 🫶🏻💌.