5. Kiaansh

I messaged her to check if she was coming or betraying me again. She left my message on seen but then after sometime I heard the bell rang. I went to open the door but saw that my mother already opened the door and they were talking like they know each other since years. Mumma noticed me and said, "Hey, honey. We are heading out. Have a nice time with your friend. Don't forget to order dinner."

This sentence kinda made Aaradhya awkward. I can see it on her face.
"Sure." I replied.
They said byee to each other.

I don't know why but her eyes were a bit swollen. It looked liked she cried before coming here.
I told her that we could go to my room and she agreed. I specially cleaned my room for her. Something was definitely off. She was not in her mood.

Finally after two hours of arguing, we agreed on the same decoration. So now we decided to order dinner.

I saw outside that it was heavily raining and there was no service for food delivery. I called my mother ," Mumma are you guys alright? Have you reached your friend's house safely?"

"Yes, honey. No need to worry. Have you guys ordered the dinner? And also we are staying here for the night as it's raining heavily and water has accumulated everywhere."

" No we haven't ordered the dinner yet and now there's no service for food delivery. Ok stay there tonight."

"Now what are you going to do for dinner?"

"We'll see. You don't worry about us. You enjoy yourselves."

"Okay. Byee honey. And don't let her starve for too long."

I came downstairs and looked for something to eat. I found all the ingredients for Alfredo pasta and garlic bread, which was my speciality.

I called her down and asked her to watch television if she wants to until I cook the food.

"Do you know how to cook?" She asked.

"Yeah. Why are you so shocked?"

"I thought you just know how to flirt."

"Then you are wrong. Because I'm good at many things other than flirting."
She smiled. She Smiled Because of ME. That smile made me BLUSH.

"Okay. I will help you." She said.
That would be my dream come true to cook with you
"Sure." I replied.

________________________________

"LUXURY HAS NEVER APPEALED ME. I LIKE SIMPLE THINGS LIKE COOKING AND SPENDING MY TIME WITH WHOM I LOVE.🫶🏻✨."

WHAT'S COOKING BETWEEN THEM?
TILL THEN BYEE 🪐🫀.
DOUBLE UPDATE... CAUSE WHY NOT?💓.