17. Kiaansh

It's been a week since Aaradhya's breakdown. Everything was going good after that. We have been talking nicely with each other since then. Finally it's Navratri due to which it all started. I got home from the college after doing the final checking with Aaradhya. I freshened up and got ready in my baby blue kurta.

 I freshened up and got ready in my baby blue kurta

I went downstairs and bid byee to mom and dad. I sat in my car and started driving it. I was wondering what colour Aaradhya will wear. I asked her in the morning but she didn't reply to me and ignored me. I think she has this problem of ignoring me. Whatever.

I reached college half an hour early for I don't know why?? I can't wait to see Aaradhya. She once told me that Navratri is her favourite festival and she loves doing garba.

(Author: And you love watching her or should I say staring at her??😂)

After sometime, everyone started coming. And a crowd got gathered in the college ground. I was waiting for Aaradhya. Why was she taking this much time?? Can't she come early?? I was waiting so desperately that I didn't know when the villian,one n only Arihaan came and stood beside me and said teasing, "Desperately looking for someone. Hmmmm. I see"

No not some villian. My own childhood best friend ARIHAAN RANDHAWA. I know he is irritating sometimes but he is very trusting and loyal. He is a character of Dharma Production Movies😂.
This line suits him the best: Mushkile hal hai tumhi se yaa tumhi ho Mushkile??🤔(iykyk😂)

(Translation: Problems are solved by you or are you the problem??🤔)

"Huhh?? N..no. no. What are you doing here?? Don't you have any other work??" I asked.

"Why are you so rude to me?? Dost dost na raha.." He said faking tears.

(Translation:Friend didn't remain a friend.)

(Author: See told you. He is a character.)

"Oh shut up." I replied

I saw Aaradhya coming and she was looking like a goddess. She looks like heaven. I wish I could tell her that. She was wearing a black chaniya choli. Hayyeeee Yeh Ladki to meri jaan le kar rahegi ek din.

(One day this girl will take my life.)

(Imagine this as the back of her choli

(Imagine this as the back of her choli.)

(Imagine this front in black colour

(Imagine this front in black colour.)

"Dekh bhabhi aa gai. Kitni sundar lag rahi hai." Arihaan whispered in my ears.

(See my sister-in-law came. She is looking so beautiful.)

"Tu yaha se jaa raha hai ya mai tujhe bhagaun?? Vese ek baat to tune sahi ki voh sundar to lag rahi hai. Ab nikal." I said.

(Are you going from here or shall I send you away. By the way you said one thing right she is looking beautiful. Now go.)

"Ha, ha jaa raha hun mai. Tata byee byee." Arihaan said dramatically and left.

I saw Aaradhya coming towards me. She came and said, "Hii."

"Hii. You are looking pretty." I said. I wanted to say a lot more but I have to stay in my limits or it'll make her uncomfortable.

"Thank you." She replied smiling. And hayyeeee I can do anything for this smile of hers.

Shanaya called her from back and I saw that she was wearing a backless blouse only doris(threads).

"Hawww. Peeche ka kaha hai??" I said and she turned towards me.

(Where is the back cloth??)

"You know it's backless." She replied.

"I was just kidding." I said.

"I know." She replied.

"Hmm. Let's go aarti is going to start." I said.

"Yess. Let's go. I'm excited." She replied happily.

We went and after completing the aarti, the garba started. We were having a lot of fun. I did garba with Aaradhya during couple garba. It felt nice seeing her smile like this after so long. It is the best navratri of my life. And talking about Shanaya and Arihaan they both were fighting with each other like after every 5 minutes for every small thing. They were like tom and jerry they are like thiss from starting only

After doing garba for 3 to 4 hours. I dropped Aaradhya at home as she was given a time limit. I reached home, changed into my comfort clothes and slept on the bed thinking about all the things and moments of today with Aaradhya. It was something special.

________________________________

"THERE WERE MAGNETS IN MY BONES FOR THAT IRON IN HER BLOOD."🌸🐾

Did you guyyysss like the chapter??
Guyyysss I'm seeing that many of you are not voting.
Please vote and comments.
Pretty Please 🫶🏻.