42. Doomed Celebration (l)

Jeon Namjoon

Adrenaline rush is crazy, when you are about to do something exciting. I've been waiting for the evening impatiently to unfold. So, I could give my little brother a surprise. A surprise to break his illusion of love.

Well, do love exist. I don't think so. It's just momentarily attachment to someone and us human beings, being delusional label it as love. Love is the biggest illusion of all, manipulating humans since the dawn of time. I hope my little brother understands it this time.

I glanced at wrist watch to see how much time is left, till I get to expose my not so innocent brother in law.

The venue was getting filled by guests slowly as the time of event started. Standing in the balcony of my room, I glanced at the garden and someone came to my view. Remember I was talking about attraction moments ago. Yeah the guy I am attracted to these days. Devoted to his work as usual. Seeing if everything is done nicely. I looked again at time. I have few minutes to spare so why not.

I took my exist through the back and waited for him. I leaned against the wall of side alley of the mansion from where I could have the whole view of garden. He was giving instructions to one on the staffs, fully immersed until his eyes landed on me and I smiled.

He again looked back at the person and continued with what he was telling. He can be such a menace to me. After a few minutes he finally came to my direction.

"Hey...."

"What? Why are you stalking me like a creep? Don't you have a reputation to hold." he said in a low voice so no one could hear him.

"When it comes to you, I don't care for anything. Especially my reputation." it rolled of like that from my tongue, it was true. I would do anything to catch a glimpse of him.

He rolled his eyes, "Seriously, Namjoon. You want everyone to see that you are stalking a event manager."

"Yes.... Is it that bad?"

"I don't know you tell me. You are a topclass businessman."

"Are you by any chance pissed that I left that day without telling you? Perhaps you felt disappointed not seeing me in your apartment after coming back." I smirked. I like to tease him.

"Yeah one can dream. Leave and let me work." He was about to pass by when I held onto his wrist pulling him back.

"Don't tire yourself Seokjin. I just wanted to tell you that."

He stared blankly in my face and then burst into laughter, "It doesn't suit you and you are in no position to give me that kind of orders."

"Do you want me to be in that position?" I smiled.

"What?"

"Date me Seokjin...." I really wanted to date him, to get close to him. ".... And it is not an order, just a request....."

He looked at me again, again bursting into laughter, "I expected better from you Jeon. Are you asking me to date you standing here? In an alleyway, in the most creepiest way." he pushed me placing his both hands on my chest getting away from me.

"I am not that easy Namjoon." he said disappearing into the kitchen.

----------------------------------------------------

Kim Taehyung

"Hyung where were you, I've looked everywhere for you." I said as soon as I saw Seokjin entering the kitchen, smiling to himself.

"I was out checking on.... Uhhh some stuff....", he said.

"Alright.... I've tried the tiramisu, its scrumptious and don't you think the pasta is too creamy, see?"