Chapter 4

Some time had passed since the bus arrived at the little hotel in the mountains, everyone was getting ready and putting their stuff away.
There were just a few who were doing absolutely nothing important:
Russia, which was still in a deep sleep, Germany, for the same reason as Russia, Italy, Morocco, Albany and Brazil which had already finished and now were laying on their bed looking at the ceiling. It was only an hour before dinner, and all the students and teachers were supposed to meet on the ground floor and then go to the dining room to eat. It didn't take long for some idiots to start looking for trouble.

Some of those who had already finished had met at the tiny cafe next to reception at the ground floor.  The bar was almost empty, just some times a teacher would appear to check on them, but he/she wouldn't hear what they were saying.
They were Brazil, Morocco, Italy and Austria (Austria when he found out they were going to make trouble just put on his bed the stuff and came with Italy, hopping of happiness. He was really cute)

It was a small but comfortable cafe. They all sat at a little table in a corner of the tiny room.
After a long while of talking and joking they finally decided to start causing trouble and annoying people.
"What are we gonna do now? I'm getting bored of talking, we need some action" Brazil asked, and Austria, who had been here the last year, put a half smirk on his face and started telling his ideas to the others. "So guys, since we're the only ones who've finished-" he started to speak but was stopped by Italy. "Actually, you're not finished putting your stuff back dude-" she said, getting a slap from Austria. "Shut up and let me finish-" he said. "AIAH- ma porca puttana perché mi picchiate solo a me-" (Translation:"But holy shit why you only hit me-") The girl mumbled before looking at Austria who kept talking about his plan.

"I was saying, since we're the only ones who've finished packing up, the others are still in their room. Which means we can go and annoy them" Austria he looked at his friends.
"I like where this is going" Morocco admitted, then he looked at the others who nodded in agreement as they all smirked.
"Let's go?" Brazil asked. "Let's go" Italy Answered.
They all got up from their chairs and left the room, then walked to the first floor (By 'walked' I mean that they runned up the stairs almost breaking everything on the way)

"Signori, comincia il divertimento" (Translation:"Gentlemen, the fun begins")
And so it was that the four began to make a mess, running around the whole hotel and knocking on all the rooms, and if the room belonged to someone they knew they would rush into it, making even more noise and receiving various 'fuck you' from different people.
Everyone reacted differently, someone started laughing, when they entered Italy's cousin's room he even joined them.
It didn't take long that they were discovered by a professor, and were immediately taken to the principal, Who scolded them for a good half hour. Montenegro and Morocco were chuckling silently the whole time.

Meanwhile, Germany had woken up, and since it was almost time for dinner he hastened to put his stuff away and go downstairs.

That meant only one thing: Russia and America were the only ones left inside  room 45.

America was still packing up its stuff when Russia finally woke up.
The Russian woke up with a terrible headache, and let out a pained moan as soon as he awoke.
The American looked at him confused, and then finally spoke to him for the first time that day. Could be the third or fourth this year.

"What" America asked bluntly as he looked at the other boy.
"mmh....N-nothing...just an headache..." Russia simply replied looking at the ground, not wanting any help from the American guy that was looking at him right now.
"Do you know why you have an headache or it's just random?" The American asked. He looked at the Russian lying on their bed, who looked even more exhausted than before.  His face changed into a worried expression as his hands automatically put down the stuff he was holding.

He wondered why he cared that much, normally he would just shrug it off and say absolutely nothing, maybe just checking on him a few times. Why did he care so much?...they never liked each other, and it will continue like this forever. Right?...

Russia just looked out of the window, then back at the striped country and he replied with his low, monotonous, but at the same time gentle voice "I...I don't know..." He lied. He knew why his head pained so much.
"Does it hurt badly?" asked the American, sitting down next to the aching Russian on the bed. "N-no...don't worry" the aching country simply murmured.
"Dude, it looks like you're dying in pain and lying about it like it's nothing, honestly" The American blurted, but at the same time he gently placed his hand on the other's forehead.
Russia blushed a little, as he wasn't used to any physical contact, especially if he wasn't expecting it. He didn't even expect the American's hand to be so soft...to that thought he blushed a little more.

Russia closed his eyelids, grimacing in pain.
"mmh...Maybe you should rest a little more...?" America said, his tone sounded more questioning than affirmative.
"...O-okay...T-t-thank you.." The tallest country groaned, as he rested his head on the soft pillow. "I'll wake you up when it's time to go have dinner...If it still hurts we'll tell a teacher. Okay?" America said softly, his hand still on Russia's forehead. "Mmh...okay..."
America moved away from Russia and returned to putting his stuff back.

Not much time later Russia had fallen asleep again.

Then America got a text on the group.

PizzaPasta<Guys Austria and I have to set the table with our bros because we got caught while we were in Finland's room

Ger<...Why were you in Finland's room...?

Painter<long story

                           Explain?>TalkingBurger

PizzaPasta<we were playing UNO and we were swearing so loud the teacher heard us

Ger<....No words. Probably I don't even wanna find them.

-Time skip-

America glanced at the time. It was almost 8 pm.
He walked to him and Russia's bed and gently started to shake him.
"Russia...wake up.."

The Russian slowly raised his eyelids, his eyes meeting America's.
The whole world stopped for a moment, the two lost in each other's eyes.
It took them a while after realizing they were looking at each other like that...

They both blushed and looked away, America got up and waited for Russia to come with him.
Russia got up as well and his blush started slowly fading away as he walked downstairs with Russia.

They didn't say anything while walking to the dining room, neither when they spotted the others and sat at the table.

There was a big mess during dinner and the food was great, after dinner the students began to return to their rooms to sleep.

-AUTHOR SPACE-

Heyyy guys! Here I am with another chapter, I hope you like it!
I know, it took a while to write it, but I had to do lots of homework and stuff like that.
When school will start I will update more often. (I know it doesn't make sense but here they don't give us much homework during school).
Have a good day/night and...

See you in the next chapter!

-cimpi