Chapter 7

I have a few things to tell before starting the chapter. This part of the book is gonna be quite long so I'm going to divide it into more parts or write a really long chapter.
Now that I said what I had to say, have fun reading this!

All the students of the third year were walking at a slow pace on a small mountain path. Already from that height they could see breathtaking views, and they were already amazed, not knowing that the view would be even more special when they reached the top.

Some of them were walking slowly, some of them were running to be the first ones to reach the top, others were kind and carrying the backpacks of those who were already tired, and others were literally carrying the tired person.

Now, since we always talk about the same five countryhumans let's check on the others.

Two boys were walking with the rest of the Students, more or less in the middle of the line. The first one was a about 169 centimeters tall (wich in feet is 5'6), while the other one was around 180 centimeters. (5'11 in feet)
They were both walking at a slow pace, like the rest of the countries/unions that were there.
The shorter one was wearing black shorts and a green t-shirt, he had brown hair and green eyes. The other was wearing jeans and a red t-shirt, he also had brown hair and red eyes. The first one was hopping around, kinda exited for the walk, and the taller chuckled when he saw him so exited. He thought it was kind of cute.
Those two were Mexico and Canada.

"Exited huh?" Canada asked, a little smile appeared on his face.
"Yah" Mexico replied, but then since hopping around in the corner of a mountain path is not one of the best ideas, his foot slipped and he was about to fall into some kind of ravine.

Luckily Canada grabbed the other's hand, and to keep him from falling he pulled him close to him. But, unfortunately, or maybe luckily, he pulled him too close.

Mexico had his head buried into Canada's chest, and the worst part was the other countries just continuing walking and giving them a weird look. Both guys blushed, expecially Canda as Mexico looked up and gave him a smug look.
"Aww thank you Nada" The shorter male said as he hugged the other, action that made Canda blush even more. "Y-you're welcome..." He muttered as a little smile cracked up on his face.

Meanwhile, in front of everyone, there was a small group of countries giggling and joking. In the center of the group were Morocco and Austria, giggling happily, surrounded by Spain, Greece, Brazil, Albania and Montenegro.

The rest of class 3rd E was right behind Canada and Mexico.

Soon after Australia reached the little group of countries and joined them.

America, Russia, Italy and Germany were the last students of the line. The four were walking silently, making the thing a little awkward.
Then someone finally spoke, breaking the silence. "My legs hurt" America complained, as he walked at a slow pace. "Same here" Germany agreed.

Russia and Italy looked into each other's eyes and exchanged glances a few times. "Do not do it." Russia ordered, but Italy was already giggling. "Oh c'mon dude" Italy challenged, while Germany and America also exchanged glances, already understanding what the girl wanted to do.

"I don't like where this is going" the American admitted
"Me neither" the German agreed.

"Too late~" The girl picked up the German in bridal style. "The last one to arrive is a fag!" She challenged, starting to run.
"I ain't losing that shit" America said, looking at the Russian. "No homo" Russia said as he picked the American in bridal style as well. America couldn't help but blush a little, while the other was carrying him.

Now they were basically running up the mountain. Some of the other countries would laugh, others would shrug it off, and other would cheer for them.

"Vedi che vinciamo questa sfida" (Translation:"See, we will win this challenge") The Italian muttered to the German, who would look at her with an angry face. "When you put me down I'll beat you up"

Meanwhile, the only thing Russia and America were thinking about at the moment was winning. "I ain't letting that dumb Italian win" America said as he was carried by the Russian. "Me neither" the Russian admitted, letting out a small chuckle.

"We're reaching them!" America cheered, as the Russian looked down at him.
...
To him it felt like the world stopped.
He looked down at the American, analyzing him for a moment. He never realized that he was...this.
He looked extremely stunning. For a moment in the space between his face and the sunglasses he could see one of his eyes. It was a beautiful shade of yellow. Just like his. He had long eyelashes, and his lips...they looked soft.

His cheeks started turning a slight shade of pink as he looked back up, but since he was looking at America in that moment he slowed down, letting Italy reach the first stop.

"We won!" The girl cheered as she looked at the other two, while they reached them.
Italy put down Germany, and he smacked her head. "Ouch-!" Italy mumbled as she looked at the German.
The Russian and the American both chuckled. "You're nuts" America commented looking at the girl.
"It's my job" she agreed, then she looked at the rest of the students.

"Emh....guys....I think we're gonna wait here for a while" Germany said, as he noticed that the rest of the students were still far behind.
"Oh well, I was getting a little tired of running anyway" the girl said as she sat down on a rock.
"How far is the top?" America asked as he sat down next to Italy.
"Uh.... it's still far. Like around 4 hours..."
The Russian said, also sitting next to them.
"Hey I wanna sit too!" Germany complained since there wasn't anymore space on the rock, and Russia was about to stand up from his seat but Italy grabbed the German by the waist and made him sit on her lap, and his face went bright red.
"Felice? Bene, now shut up and let me rest I'm tired."

-AUTHOR SPACE-

YEEEE I'm back :) Sorry for not posting lately, I had to do homework since I didn't do anything the whole summer and school starts in two weeks. 🥲
And also sorry for this cringe chapter but I didn't have any ideas to start this part.

And now....

See you in the next chapter!

-cimpi