Part 2

photo says it all, he's both hot as hell and what the hell! hope you enjoy this chapter! and the song/video!

(Also if ya'll were asking yourself why katsuki is 16 and not 18 is because according to the rules of wattpad, which recently learned a few of instead of skipping over them, the age of consent that is need to post a story on wattpad is 16 and not 18 because wattpad is owned by Canada and not the U.S.)

The ride to the green haired man's house was silent as Katsuki watched the trees and whatever was there flow past them. The man was on his phone, they were in the back of a limo, a luxurious one for that matter.

Katsuki was relaxed as he watched out the window, slowly drifting to sleep. He felt something placed on his lap, he looked down to see a new phone, iphone 14.

The surprised omega looked to the man next to him, who was looking through a bag he didn't realize was on the floor. Katsuki faced the new phone again, opening it slowly, seeing a sticky note on the phone itself.

Happy birthday, Katsuki.

"Your parents told me it was your birthday. Even the omega's my parents own get to celebrate their birthdays." The green haired alpha was looking at Katsuki, holding a small box in the color pink, a cupcake box it looked like.

"Uh... thank you, I guess."

Katsuki had a small smile on his face as he looked at the phone, he hadn't had one since he presented. But it confused him, wasn't the Midoriya family brutal, and harsh.

"My name's Izuku by the way, but my friends call me Deku though. You can call me whatever you want." The alpha said smiling, placing the cupcake next to Katsuki's leg.

The alpha went back to his phone, texting someone called Todo. Katsuki took out the phone, turning it on to see a lock on it, meaning the man went ahead and made an account for him.

"What's the password?" Katsuki asked softly, setting his phone on his leg and grabbing the cupcake, looking at the strawberry icing on the chocolate cupcake.

"Your birthday, 0420." The alpha said not even looking up from his phone, reading a story from the looks of it.

Katsuki nodded his head and took a bite of the cupcake. "Mhm~ I've not had something this good in years!"

He heard the alpha chuckle, most likely the reaction that katsuki had. Katsuki took another bite of the cupcake, chewing it softly as he looked out the window, a beach was the view he had.

The water flowing in waves rising and falling from the sea, as if it was its breath. The yellow sand that few people had had their blankets and umbrellas on, most likely because it was still spring, early spring.

He remembered the last time he went to the beach, it was around 5 months before his first heat, in the middle of July. He remembered having his first heat only 4 days away from christmas day.

He didn't like holidays anymore after then, it just kept him even busier due to the parties his parents threw every holiday. His father almost became a party planner, and the family from both sides insists he and his mother throw the parties.

When he finished the cupcake he wiped his hands on the napkin that was in the box, and went onto his phone, seeing a few apps.

He quickly downloaded wattpad, (Heh heh) he had it when he was 14, mainly because he was becoming a horny teen. He would read so many smut shots and smutty stories back then, always feeling the warmth in his stomach.

Bad day, hardcore smut shots. Calm day, mildly smutty stories. Depressed day, though rare, stories that have a lot of fluff and smut. (He's me on here with bakudeku stories)